UGCircus Prize Pot

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No hard feelings man. You kind of missed my point, too. There were no prizes. Why the fuck did anyone bother? So this thread was then created.
My bad for assuming the prize thing might be associated with a contest I guess.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
My bad for assuming the prize thing might be associated with a contest I guess.
thats why i think the prizes should be split up over both. Looks to be more than enough wonderful folks here willing to donate. Keep the bigger prizes like the cmh for the "real" competition but include at least 1 thing for 1st/2nd/3rd place in this contest or whatever you want to call it

Edit: just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful members here willing to donate. wish i had something more to contribute.

Last edited:

Big Perm

Budtender
What the fuck is going on here.
This is the prize pot for this clusterfuck of a comp.
The other prize pot is for the next competition. The real UGC20. It starts when this one ends.
???

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Wo wo perm settle down lol

i didnt realize at first that this was the thread for folks donating for this competition. i understand what you did now perm. im good with it.

so just to clarify all the prizes that were originally for the comp when we started it rolled over to the next competition correct? now were donating for this "new comp" bc of all the changes with folks dqing and whatnot

Big Perm

Budtender
Wo wo perm settle down lol

i didnt realize at first that this was the thread for folks donating for this competition. i understand what you did now perm. im good with it.

so just to clarify all the prizes that were originally for the comp when we started it rolled over to the next competition correct? now were donating for this "new comp" bc of all the changes with folks dqing and whatnot
yes

Big Perm

Budtender
Is that local or anywhere ? Got a friend who's in the boat market.
Anywhere. Walk up to the salesman and say Big Perm sent you and said if he takes 10% off the price, you'll buy it today. He'll go get the paperwork ready. He won't even ask how I've been, I'll bet.

Big Perm

Budtender
I’m in SoCal and could take someone out on my middy boat fishing as a prize 😂
:unsure:
I might actually play to win just for that. I haven't fished socal in forever. Casitas was my nemesis.
Edit: Debbie Downer moment....I used to fish Pyramid a lot until I had a good friend die there on a training dive. Never went back.