UGCircus Prize Pot

Big Perm

Budtender
Seriously - no hard feelings - you just lost me.
It is a steel cage. If you want out, we can clown you out.
Here's the dl on the prizes. People throwing prizes in to the competition was cool, until more than half of the community bombed bad. I'm only playing because I want these prizes for myself. So, I laxed the rules for this comp, to pretty much use it for fun while everyone learns how to play the real comp. So to award the prizes to people that failed isn't cool either. Kind of a bait and switch for the donators. Instead, that prize pot rolls over to the next comp. This prize pot is for this clown show. Basically everyone couped up at home playing for fun, with something to win.

Big Perm

Budtender
@H.A.F. Also, if you notice the people that made it keep their number and don't have to circle it. Those are also the voters at the end of the comp.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@H.A.F. Also, if you notice the people that made it keep their number and don't have to circle it. Those are also the voters at the end of the comp.
You missed my point. It was fun. I had to fudge to stay in the rules, but I did it by the deadline. Why the fuck did I bother?

Add to that the fact that a competition with no prizes was even being considered and my what-the-fuck-o-meter pegged. I checked out at that point.

Big Perm

Budtender
You missed my point. It was fun. I had to fudge to stay in the rules, but I did it by the deadline. Why the fuck did I bother?

Add to that the fact that a competition with no prizes was even being considered and my what-the-fuck-o-meter pegged. I checked out at that point.
No hard feelings man. You kind of missed my point, too. There were no prizes. Why the fuck did anyone bother? So this thread was then created.