UGCircus Prize Pot

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
:unsure:
I might actually play to win just for that. I haven't fished socal in forever. Casitas was my nemesis.
Edit: Debbie Downer moment....I used to fish Pyramid a lot until I had a good friend die there on a training dive. Never went back.
Casitas is one of my favorites to camp at but one of the shittiest for actually catching fish😂.
I do a lot of ocean fishing, but my little whaler ss goes pretty much anywhere. Can get it out to Catalina in the morning during yellowtail runs, whether really effects when I get to drove back though.
I’m looking at houses up in lake arrowhead right now with lake rights. Should be a fun summer....quarantine permitted 🤣

Punisher84

Just some asshole
You live somewhere better than SoCal? I’m curious as to where that is
Yeah I spent 9 years in and out of Coronado and San Diego. Never again. Midwest currently. Final destination in the Rockies somewhere.

Weather on the coast was great in SoCal but the fucking desert wasn’t far off. I got where I could survive solely on beer and a quart of water a day. Yeah fuck that shit says my old body.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Yeah I spent 9 years in and out of Coronado and San Diego. Never again. Midwest currently. Final destination in the Rockies somewhere.

Weather on the coast was great in SoCal but the fucking desert wasn’t far off. I got where I could survive solely on beer and a quart of water a day. Yeah fuck that shit says my old body.
I go to Coronado every summer but live up in la by the beach. Other than being expensive it’s nicer than most other places. That being said I’m looking at houses in mountains right now. Still SoCal though.