UGC Vote

Hard or Soft core UGC

• Everyone comes back and we play in a steel cage death match where there is no escape.

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Stick to the rules.

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
View attachment 55504
Here's a stoner concept.

Is it really that important that someone declares what they plan to do by the end of the grow on day one? As long as we start on the same day that really doesn't matter right?
I mean, as long as there is a timeframe for it so you can adjust based on what seed popped or clone rooted.

Or at least be able to answer the question "@Punisher84, you dropped one seed, do you plan on flowering it or making pollen?"
I added a second post, said I was going to scrog it. If it hasn't came up today im prolly out anyway lol.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Proposal:

Keep the same end date.

New entries have until Friday to drop seeds or take clones - and make an initial post that follows the rules. No third chances. If your sorry ass can't read you wouldn't have won anyway ;)

Old (questionable) entries is a tough one, specifically @KMOG. IMHO the stuff in the previous pics is out. We know the clones were taken and the seeds dropped before the start of the contest - that said, if you have enough room to run that much stuff, dropping/snipping something else for the contest shouldn't be an issue.

Per the rules, @Punisher84 DQ'd as well. He dropped one seed, so anyone with half a brain knows he's gonna grow it out, and it's probably a fem seed - but he didn't say that.

In conclusion, this is about growing weed. I learned how to grow beautiful flowers while failing at the last competition. Now I will win this one, and you can all learn from me :)
Which clones were taken before the cool and which seeds were dropped? People seem really upset by the fact that I have a lot going on at different ages. 😂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Which clones were taken before the cool and which seeds were dropped? People seem really upset by the fact that I have a lot going on at different ages. 😂
Not at all - it is the fact that you crossed the starting line before anyone else - get it?

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Not at all - it is the fact that you crossed the starting line before anyone else - get it?
I’m pretty sure 70-72 beans were popped the 3rd. Cuts were taken when I saw the post as a backup in case my old random seeds didn’t germ. But yeah, definitely the romulan, tk x Tahoe, and 4 other seedlings were planted before the third that are very obviously older plants...gots lots in the room. My deleted original post explained I don’t know which beans will be used because si got a bunch wet that day and didn’t know which would pop or be culled over the next few weeks...guess I should have taken other plants out of the pictures. 😅

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I start seeds very often. Probably another 60 going down in the next day or so...
Pretty sure everyone else on here grows other plants as well - seriously. Yes, if you just had a pic of 100 seeds in a cup of water that is an entry. 100 clones that you snipped on Apr. 3 would be the same. You didn't do that. You posted a pic of plants already growing/started. You talked about all those plants in the entry. If they were all in the pic, but you only talked about the ones you dropped or cut that day, and pointed them out, it would have also been fine.

Big Perm

Budtender
I know - you were just a good 'point'. One seed... HellOOOOO? McFlyyyyyyy? :)
Most others had Apr 3 on their calendar, and were waiting to start the contest until the contest started... :unsure:
I’m pretty sure 70-72 beans were popped the 3rd. Cuts were taken when I saw the post as a backup in case my old random seeds didn’t germ. But yeah, definitely the romulan, tk x Tahoe, and 4 other seedlings were planted before the third that are very obviously older plants...gots lots in the room. My deleted original post explained I don’t know which beans will be used because si got a bunch wet that day and didn’t know which would pop or be culled over the next few weeks...guess I should have taken other plants out of the pictures. 😅
I start seeds very often. Probably another 60 going down in the next day or so...
Pretty sure everyone else on here grows other plants as well - seriously. Yes, if you just had a pic of 100 seeds in a cup of water that is an entry. 100 clones that you snipped on Apr. 3 would be the same. You didn't do that. You posted a pic of plants already growing/started. You talked about all those plants in the entry. If they were all in the pic, but you only talked about the ones you dropped or cut that day, and pointed them out, it would have also been fine.
It'll all get sorted out in the cage it's looking like...

Deez. Nutz

View attachment 55504
Here's a stoner concept.

Is it really that important that someone declares what they plan to do by the end of the grow on day one? As long as we start on the same day that really doesn't matter right?
I mean, as long as there is a timeframe for it so you can adjust based on what seed popped or clone rooted.

Or at least be able to answer the question "@Punisher84, you dropped one seed, do you plan on flowering it or making pollen?"

I too agree with this, a few of my seeds and my cutting are untested chucks. So until I see the outcome of the chuck I really have no idea if I would choose to breed with it as there is no way I would attempt to make seeds with a shitty or undesirable pheno.

So...what I would plan to do with te plants is dependent on their performance/traits.
Its a wait and see proposition.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I too agree with this, a few of my seeds and my cutting are untested chucks. So until I see the outcome of the chuck I really have no idea if I would choose to breed with it as there is no way I would attempt to make seeds with a shitty or undesirable pheno.

So...what I would plan to do with te plants is dependent on their performance/traits.
Its a wait and see proposition.
For this contest, I think just stating that you plan to pheno hunt and breed would check the box. I personally am just doing this for fun. If I win I win, but I would be fine just getting a dyna-gro starter pack - or maybe a 10% discount at HLG 😂 😂 😂

Big Perm

Budtender
For this contest, I think just stating that you plan to pheno hunt and breed would check the box. I personally am just doing this for fun. If I win I win, but I would be fine just getting a dyna-gro starter pack - or maybe a 10% discount at HLG 😂 😂 😂
It's going to be a fucking ride man, I guarantee it. Or your money back!

Status
Not open for further replies.