UGC Vote

Hard or Soft core UGC

• Everyone comes back and we play in a steel cage death match where there is no escape.

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Stick to the rules.

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Perm

Budtender
ALL PLAYERS...Ok, we need to get a vote going or else we are losing a bunch of people. It's up to you guys.

1. Let people slide because we are in quarantine, and everyone comes back to play in a steel cage death match where there is no escape.
2. Enforce the rules.

Lets get the votes in by Apr. 9th (you don't DQ if you don't vote this time)

Everyone that signed up can vote.
I also put the gallery thread back to original for the time of the vote.

Choose wisely:
ImpeccableKnobbyAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I'm torn about this. After all rules are rules and they aren't complicated. On the other hand, this is a friendly competition amongst friends and there are some good folks who got DQed because of unforeseen circumstances so I'm okay with letting everyone back in who still wants to play.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am a ruletard. What can i say.

All I can say is maybe the people here are smoking more serious weed...the punch you know the devestator.

so we read the rules and see a squirrel....i better make a cake...dig a garden...wtf...omg i forgot the pic.

allegedly.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I voted for the rules - just because there are rules.

If we let people back in new rules need to be stated, or that on day "X" we are holding people accountable to the original rules.

That said - no skin off my ass if everyone comes back, they can't beat me anyway :) Bring it!

Big Perm

Budtender
Ok, here is my vote:
SCDM, no holds barred. Gonna need some thick skin for this one ladies...
This will also be an example run of how the UGC is supposed to be played, for next time.
Like I said, buckle up buttercups...
We'll still see how the votes turn out.

Also, I think we should open it back up for a few days for more people that want in. They enter at their own risk, that cage is a one way door....oh, and the rules do change. You'll see what they are after the cage locks.
these-are-spirit-fingers.gif

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Proposal:

Keep the same end date.

New entries have until Friday to drop seeds or take clones - and make an initial post that follows the rules. No third chances. If your sorry ass can't read you wouldn't have won anyway ;)

Old (questionable) entries is a tough one, specifically @KMOG. IMHO the stuff in the previous pics is out. We know the clones were taken and the seeds dropped before the start of the contest - that said, if you have enough room to run that much stuff, dropping/snipping something else for the contest shouldn't be an issue.

Per the rules, @Punisher84 DQ'd as well. He dropped one seed, so anyone with half a brain knows he's gonna grow it out, and it's probably a fem seed - but he didn't say that.

In conclusion, this is about growing weed. I learned how to grow beautiful flowers while failing at the last competition. Now I will win this one, and you can all learn from me :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
high bugs.jpg
Here's a stoner concept.

Is it really that important that someone declares what they plan to do by the end of the grow on day one? As long as we start on the same day that really doesn't matter right?
I mean, as long as there is a timeframe for it so you can adjust based on what seed popped or clone rooted.

Or at least be able to answer the question "@Punisher84, you dropped one seed, do you plan on flowering it or making pollen?"

Status
Not open for further replies.