UGC Vote

Hard or Soft core UGC

• Everyone comes back and we play in a steel cage death match where there is no escape.

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Stick to the rules.

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Perm

Budtender
The meme dream team is: lokie, tyler.durden, and ANC. These guys are roasting gods. I'd give them 10% off too, if they came and played.
Edit: I guess I'll put Amos on that list also.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's going to be a fucking ride man, I guarantee it. Or your money back!
On a serious note - since it's opening back up, will DQ'd people be able to refine their original post? Will they have to do something new? Will new people get in, or those that said they wanted to play but missed the start date? Let's get-r-dun.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Pretty sure everyone else on here grows other plants as well - seriously. Yes, if you just had a pic of 100 seeds in a cup of water that is an entry. 100 clones that you snipped on Apr. 3 would be the same. You didn't do that. You posted a pic of plants already growing/started. You talked about all those plants in the entry. If they were all in the pic, but you only talked about the ones you dropped or cut that day, and pointed them out, it would have also been fine.
I did in my initial post, the issue was it was deleted for not having my number in the photo clearly but the only reason stated was the number, so I fixed the problem that was stated, which changed to another problem because I had growing plants and seed that were just sprouted in the pic. Someone With mod power can probably see it yeah? You could see the beans on top of the jiffy pellets in one of the pics lol. I’m assuming you needed Something like this.... 0C6A0BEB-2F6D-4AFD-A882-3DBA69D4D0C1.jpegF2321C96-D68C-484A-9092-BC4FCAF078D3.jpeg1FBF54C0-2240-4CC6-9203-1D3636B48AB1.jpeg

KMOG

On a serious note - since it's opening back up, will DQ'd people be able to refine their original post? Will they have to do something new? Will new people get in, or those that said they wanted to play but missed the start date? Let's get-r-dun.
I’m ok with starting new stuff...at least that way no one could complain about my older seedlings... Fees like I have to post timestamped videos 😂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’m ok with starting new stuff...at least that way no one could complain about my older seedlings... Fees like I have to post timestamped videos 😂
I wasn't accusing you of intentionally cheating, just not understanding that part of the rules. I can see getting pinged for those pics and player numbers, but as far as what you did just for the contest it makes sense.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think those pics are pretty self explanatory - except for the #. Not my call, but I don't care if you run what was already dropped - as long as we know which is which as this moves along.

KMOG

I think those pics are pretty self explanatory - except for the #. Not my call, but I don't care if you run what was already dropped - as long as we know which is which as this moves along.
Thai gon make it easier. Will move to the picture thread as well. As long as no one thinks I’m cheating by starting late plants 😂41E0F57A-35DF-45A4-AB37-9B54F73CDCE5.jpeg26152594-F240-4640-BA37-01E5F47C40F9.jpeg3E33DCC1-D71A-450A-85D5-C48CBB1E8E65.jpegBF02B26C-950A-498D-BA5A-BE365E7D09A9.jpegDBDC6514-977A-4AA3-91F0-958813C8AD87.jpeg

Big Perm

Budtender
Ok, here is my vote:
SCDM, no holds barred. Gonna need some thick skin for this one ladies...
This will also be an example run of how the UGC is supposed to be played, for next time.
Like I said, buckle up buttercups...
We'll still see how the votes turn out.

Also, I think we should open it back up for a few days for more people that want in. They enter at their own risk, that cage is a one way door....oh, and the rules do change. You'll see what they are after the cage locks.
👀

KMOG

@KMOG - last contest most finished their grows before the deadline. I don't think a week matters that much.
Im not worried about it. There are some packs I know would be slow af to grow. Jbeezy at least 50% usually have some vigor. 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.