Ty's Quantum Quest 2020

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
He seemed to like the blue dream. A littke airy , but thats the structure of it I guess.

Heres a few autos from my bro @Evergreengardener
I had great germ rates. Whatever methods u use for story I'd love to know. Fridge short term. Freezer lomg term?
View attachment 62180
I store them in the fruit veggy door of a fridge man with the humidity turned down and a few of those packs that come in the box with a new pair of boots

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I think the bennie teas are working!
Shoreline SD 0705200610a.jpg0705200613.jpg0705200613a.jpg
Ssd in the middle. Up,to my shoulder. Easy 5 ft.0705200548a.jpg
Some good mold!0705200613b.jpg
Mac1 x Dla5
Fans as big as 5g cans!!!0705200610.jpg0705200548b.jpg0705200607.jpg
And then there were the stardawg lemon trees. Planted late and kept in fabric pots. Half buried.
Went to the spot this a.m. and my male mac x dla5 has been culled. I guess my bro thought it was too close for prying eyes. So the male hunt continues or ends. Cest la vie. Igot seeds. I dont need seeds. Honestly itd be another added headache on top of my 3 hr drive to a 9 hour day starting romorrow yahooooo!! Leave by 430am home by 5pm.
But its crunch time and I like money soooo...

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I think the bennie teas are working!
Shoreline SD View attachment 63616View attachment 63617View attachment 63618
Ssd in the middle. Up,to my shoulder. Easy 5 ft.View attachment 63619
Some good mold!View attachment 63620
Mac1 x Dla5
Fans as big as 5g cans!!!View attachment 63621View attachment 63622View attachment 63623
And then there were the stardawg lemon trees. Planted late and kept in fabric pots. Half buried.
Went to the spot this a.m. and my male mac x dla5 has been culled. I guess my bro thought it was too close for prying eyes. So the male hunt continues or ends. Cest la vie. Igot seeds. I dont need seeds. Honestly itd be another added headache on top of my 3 hr drive to a 9 hour day starting romorrow yahooooo!! Leave by 430am home by 5pm.
But its crunch time and I like money soooo...
Omg dude what a great spot 😍

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Man!
I never shouldve topped there!!!View attachment 17174
The undergrowth and bud sites is unbelievable. I had to do some major defoliation and just picking up dead fallen leaves that lead to,P.M. later.
Of course I saw a couple leaves, lowers/alive, with pm on em.
Sure I tripped at first. I mean shit we havent had ANY rain. Only water was given by me. Mostly teas weekly.

This area doesn't get much airflow. I can see this being an issue. Maybe Try regalia? Before flower0711201629a.jpg
New toy
Shenanigans @work on a friyayyy0710201121.jpg
And cuts getting huge0712200832.jpg

Attachments

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Nice man!

I got 12 acres that I have barley explored. I am sure we could find a few good spots

I gave up trying to grow outside it’s a pain in the balls with no legs

Once the laws change I will grow 2 outdoor giants one for each side of my welcome mat

I am not sure but I don’t think I have smoked outdoor in over 10 years

I want that shoreline sour d

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Nice man!

I got 12 acres that I have barley explored. I am sure we could find a few good spots

I gave up trying to grow outside it’s a pain in the balls with no legs

Once the laws change I will grow 2 outdoor giants one for each side of my welcome mat

I am not sure but I don’t think I have smoked outdoor in over 10 years

I want that shoreline sour d
U got it like stink on shit!
I'm so glad your back! Next year is,gonna be epic. Fuck it , who needs legs hahaha