Ty's Quantum Quest 2020

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The first set for 2020 was Topanga , Wed Dub, Dynoberry Bites, and lvtk x grape sato. Things went south in the new environment.
I was trying to dial it in once a week. It had temp swings, timer problems, over defoliation. I lost alot of these pics. Lesson learned.
The end of 2019 was a good run of lvtk x mimosa by 3thirteen, wed dub and gmo by HB. These all fought me with p.m. early on in flower. I was able to overcome that and get em to harvest using a number of methods. Milk and water, greencure, extra air flow and uv-C light for 15 minutes before lights out.

Since then I had to downsize my grows and lost a growbro in the process. Having partners in this, is tough...
The pm was the real breaking point. Amongst other things.

I run an old mix of reused coco and fox farms soil. This allows me to use half strength nutes from a young age. I am a GH flora nutes guy. I have been since day 1. I like the ease if bottles. And the uniformity everytime i do it. Right down to the RO water. I know if i put so much nutes in what my ph should about be by the end. If it isnt its a red flag.
I use hanna checker ph meter. It is very reliable and been through some shit. Including being left in an f and d all hifht witht the probe in water up to the screen almost.
I use Quantum Boards currently. Thats what i started with and bas been a good beginner light with a notable following. The qb132s are up to 75 watts each board. I currently use a mean well 240-1750 driver. It pushes 250 watts. I have the set of four in 3k and a qb96 with a 185-1750 pushing one light! Easily 200 watts of 3500k including reds. So my 4x4 is right around 450 watts.
The plans are too swap my lrs 350-36 for the 240 and run the qb132s to there full potential.
The veg room is currently just a 3x3 closet and it is PACKED!!
Heisenbean -
Bastids
Shoreline sour diesel
Oil Slick
Bridezilla
Stardawg x Lemon Tree

My own chuck by accident
A dub x (mac1 x Apple Alien Warp)

L.A. Affie - DNA Genetics

Black Domina - New420Guyseeds

Mac1 x dla5 - @Rosinallday

Cuts
Welchie by @thenotsoesoteric
Wed cake by jbeezy
Dosidos by ???0518200958.jpg0518200957a.jpg0518200957.jpg0417202046.jpg0417202044_Film1.jpg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Nice job dude! Dam @High kev even gave u his famed 5 gal buckets with those clones.. He did the hard work and u get to flower them. Thats a hell of a deal for u..

I also like how u got that qb96 in ur flower tent instead of veg.. Everything looks dam good so far bro! Shud be sum 🔥👍.

Glad everything is going good for u dude!
Thanks & keep up good work! ✌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Nice job dude! Dam @High kev even gave u his famed 5 gal buckets with those clones.. He did the hard work and u get to flower them. Thats a hell of a deal for u..

I also like how u got that qb96 in ur flower tent instead of veg.. Everything looks dam good so far bro! Shud be sum 🔥👍.

Glad everything is going good for u dude!
Thanks & keep up good work! ✌
Thanks bro! I hope those topangas come out nice!
Even hermied Topanga is better than my premie outdoor from last year. C99, no slouch.
I got some serious trich production out of her and the dynoberry bites.
I'm not aure which strain went to shit but I'm sure it was my fault.
I got a temp controlled thermostat gpr this reason now

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Where is HR? Terpy, that pic with the wire hanging scares the shit outta me. It's bothering me so much I want to come over and fix it :alien:
Ive got wago connectors too. I need to redo to whole,light. I have a 350 watt driver to switch out. Then maybr just maybe I can buold,my first strip or cob light.
But your welcome to come gimme a hanf hunny 😜😜😜😍😍

Hell yes! Outdoor shine for the win.
Yup! I got 3 a month from finish inside. The cuts were taken 2 weeks ago, So they should takeoff 🚀 anyway now!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Phewwwww!!!!
What a relief to have these in the ground with my amended subcool supersoil in the mix. L.A. Affie, Welchie @thenotsoesoteric , View attachment 59860View attachment 59862View attachment 59863View attachment 59864View attachment 59866Oil slick, Bridezillas, and a bunch a bastids from @Heisenbeans.
My man @Heathenraider hooked me upppp!!!
Some good choices there homie! My spot is a bust this year but bro's have room for some outdoor. Welchie and Dubby in so far.......Bounty Hunter and ECSD next and maybe OBSM if'n I find a spot for one. That's my rock hard bud crowd...........hoping for no purple mold shit......or fucking slugs, lol.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Some good choices there homie! My spot is a bust this year but bro's have room for some outdoor. Welchie and Dubby in so far.......Bounty Hunter and ECSD next and maybe OBSM if'n I find a spot for one. That's my rock hard bud crowd...........hoping for no purple mold shit......or fucking slugs, lol.
Slugs got me last year! I've been collecting eggshells after breakfast for the last few months. Man do they stink! I load up coffee cans with em and stuck em in garage.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
0530201907a.jpg
A sad BrideZilla that got wet feet and died. Its ok I got a few more that are heartier. Dawg lemons pictured 0601202047.jpg
Just a couple MAC1 CUTS BAHAHAHA I LML!!
0601202019f.jpg
(Apple alien warp x mac1)x a dub
0601202019a.jpg
Shoreline sour diesel
0601202019.jpg
Oil slick
0531201448.jpg
Welchie or Orange berry smoothie
@thenotsoesoteric ? Any insight? @highkev got,em mixed up. Im tjinking orange.0601202018.jpg
Mac x Dla5
0531201448e.jpg
Eso????

0601202019d.jpg
Another apple mac dub ha

Attachments