Try maintaining HB pheno mom strains in grodan

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
The original moms have all recovered nicely. 👏 So do you have a separate room for flowering?
thanks to the excellent insight s provided by you each one , a huge Thankyou very much😊🌺
Yes it’s a small room. but it’s setup with ac, de-humidifier and is for the warmer months. I have a new mini split heat pump and I should finish with my install next week.
I cannot move out to the flower room without the heat pump installed
So we stay focused on not drowning the seedlings 😂🌺😊.
Actually I must take baby tender clones from both the GG4 and BrideZilla. Distilled water, Clonex cubes dome tray heat pad
Tweezer already to go. However time is not available until maybe next week or even two.

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Ok so out of all the seedlings their is 4-5 that hAve growth issues. Not all strains like the same game. For those
They are lagging behind I will have a list tonight.
I hit those 5 only cubes with 5.7 ph ppm 28 , Ro/uv water flush. Last night.
2 of those were both the fortuna cbd
Seedlings. I think 🤔 those just grow slow 4m timeline.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Maybe I missed it but what strain is HB?:unsure:
S1 and female crosses produced by
Heisen beans 😎
The seedlings not keeping up with the pack in general are
Purple Diesel
Topanga star
The CWM bounced back big time👍
Temp 72. Humidity 42 % fan on
T5 300w 18” above plants.
18/6 light cycle still working
122ppm 5.7 ph 69f for seedlings
303 ppm 5.8 ph 69f for moms
Time for bed 😊🌺

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
S1 and female crosses produced by
Heisen beans 😎
The seedlings not keeping up with the pack in general are
Purple Diesel
Topanga star
The CWM bounced back big time👍
Temp 72. Humidity 42 % fan on
T5 300w 18” above plants.
18/6 light cycle still working
122ppm 5.7 ph 69f for seedlings
303 ppm 5.8 ph 69f for moms
Time for bed 😊🌺
Try moving your light down to 12” above the tops of the plants and see how they do. Fluorescents aren’t that intense or hot so you can get them really close. If they do better at 12”, move them closer each day by say like an inch until they are only 6” off the tops.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I found some 10 or more seedlings have chose dwc by sprouting root runner into the bottom of the seedling tray. I keep the tray half fullnof water to aid in humidity regulation for the space. Every grow system I have is hydro, yes ph takes time and time I have and system monitor is in place.
The moms are going into grodan mini cubes into a I think 2 gallon square should fit even the 5 moms in 4” cubes. All the “ healthy “ seedling are straight transfer to square pots and mini cubes with flow flex feeders from a 70 gallon botanicare rez w/ lid. I should get top down flush and highly oxygenated drain for the roots in this mini cube medium. I am covering the pots with panda once they are in the tray and flowflex ring feeders are in place then panda paper covered .
I have not seen anyone else’s grow using the mini grodan cubes so again I look forward to the journey of success 😊🌺👍 ahead/-

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Seven of the seedling moms with root runners in the juice got removed from the tray and placed in 1gallon pots
Of roots organic 707 and a good helping of great white. 2 starter cups of soil at the bottom great white plant the seeding then 2 more cups of 707 on top with grodan cube fully covered
Topped of with a flushing of feed water
294ppm ph to 5.6. Got a good drain on the container and done for the night.
Pictures before the moms seedlings hit the dirt.

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
This morning they are happy about the move. I dropped my ph pen twice
It’s toast so the rest go to dirt to night 🤔🌱... all moms seedlings in dirt by tonight. 😊🌱🌺
Pots are at Wally World $.95 each
Custom holes by my drill & uni-bit.
I need a bigger veg tray now with the
All Seedlings moms going to pots & dirt. Flower room is full hydro only still. 😎🤘🌱

Attachments

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Just put the last seedling mom into a cup of 707 dashed with great white and water fed top down with r/o u/v water KLN roots growth gh nutes 212ppm . Time for the 4”grodan moms to be up potted to 707 as well
Next few days pics in the morning about 4:40ish am time for bed 🛌.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
All seedling moms in dirt from grodan starters. The morning after KLN added to the juice.
Gotta be moving the grodan moms out
Sunday Before taking clones on them
Only seedling moms will remain in this area going forward.😊🌱 once they hit dirt 💥💫bam they take off!!!

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Gotta love it when they take off, eh?
Yes, They express really well all together it’s such s joy to enjoy aroma
Then I have my rdwc buckets running
Lots of churning water in that epi bucket brings sounds of a running creek or stream . Life is excellent! Even though nothing in veg yet getting the seedlings moms establish
Is a solid foundation for understanding what strains work best for my life ahead. I just like to enjoy these girls
A little each day. Thanks for help and sound advice you have provided it all has a place and time the pointers do and don’ts really fall into place. Especially not being in a icu condition.
I pulled 3 seedlings 🌱 they never made it to dirt but their chance is coming again with HB next focus of creativity. Seedling tray is empty for now. ThAnks again OLd ST1R😊🌱🌈

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Yes, They express really well all together it’s such s joy to enjoy aroma
Then I have my rdwc buckets running
Lots of churning water in that epi bucket brings sounds of a running creek or stream . Life is excellent! Even though nothing in veg yet getting the seedlings moms establish
Is a solid foundation for understanding what strains work best for my life ahead. I just like to enjoy these girls
A little each day. Thanks for help and sound advice you have provided it all has a place and time the pointers do and don’ts really fall into place. Especially not being in a icu condition.
I pulled 3 seedlings 🌱 they never made it to dirt but their chance is coming again with HB next focus of creativity. Seedling tray is empty for now. ThAnks again OLd ST1R😊🌱🌈
If they ain’t flowerin’ they’re veggin!

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
If they ain’t flowerin’ they’re veggin!
So true “veggin they be “ all in pots now even all 5 of the 4” grodan moms are in pots of 707 & great white fed 360 ppm gh 3part with hydrozyme
All in Ro/uv water ph to 5.8.
I even took a monster crop top for my
First HB BBC clone tonight she went in to clonex & grodan cube and into the dome under led lights .
Tomorrow she going to have more monster cropped top clones to share the love space in the dome these are held @ 78 degrees under the dome
We be taking monster clone tops
Bbc
Topanga Canyon S1
GG4 S1
Purple cake #2
BrideZilla
All moms are in 707 dirt & potted
Pics in the morning. 😊🌺🌱🌈

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
So true “veggin they be “ all in pots now even all 5 of the 4” grodan moms are in pots of 707 & great white fed 360 ppm gh 3part with hydrozyme
All in Ro/uv water ph to 5.8.
I even took a monster crop top for my
First HB BBC clone tonight she went in to clonex & grodan cube and into the dome under led lights .
Tomorrow she going to have more monster cropped top clones to share the love space in the dome these are held @ 78 degrees under the dome
We be taking monster clone tops
Bbc
Topanga Canyon S1
GG4 S1
Purple cake #2
BrideZilla
All moms are in 707 dirt & potted
Pics in the morning. 😊🌺🌱🌈
5.8 pH is for hydro.

For your plants in soil, you want to pH your water/feed to 6.5. It doesn’t need to be exact, in fact it’s better if you stray a bit on both sides of the 6.5, to cover zones where different nutrients are best absorbed at different pH levels.

I keep a record of the pH of all my water/feeds and intentionally bounce around the 6.5 mark just to make sure all the nutrient bases are covered.