Touch of death

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Just keep at it you want to mess up so you see how the plants reacts

This plants is amazing and can fix itself from almost anything

Strains vary some are more forgiving after you water them and some forgive and bend more when dry

Times of day also can make them more flexible

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Pinch it gently between your fingers and gently move your fingers in opposite directions while gently applying more pressure until it folds over under it’s own weight. then just support it with your other hand to prevent it from folding over too quickly. I’ve never had one split or crack open using this method.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
...this plants is amazing and can fix itself from almost anything...
I've wired back 3 branches successfully (1 last year, 2 this year) one was an auto I harvested a little over a week ago and that branch was hanging by a thread and was stunted just a bit. I was amazed, after reading so much about autos being so temperamental.

These last branches broke clean off.

The only plant that is very limber is the Bangin Ticket F2 freebies I got from Dragon Flame Genetics.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I've wired back 3 branches successfully (1 last year, 2 this year) one was an auto I harvested a little over a week ago and that branch was hanging by a thread and was stunted just a bit. I was amazed, after reading so much about autos being so temperamental.

These last branches broke clean off.

The only plant that is very limber is the Bangin Ticket F2 freebies I got from Dragon Flame Genetics.
If you have pics it would help. The broken one could have been a clone with a clean cut and immediate water. Lots of learning involved, especially with the pruning and training to get what you want. Look through a lot of threads of people using the same growing method as you (soil, coco, hydro, whatever). Some of us post our fails and fixes as well as tips and tricks as they happen normally.

Get a good weed book as well.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
If you have pics it would help. The broken one could have been a clone with a clean cut and immediate water. Lots of learning involved, especially with the pruning and training to get what you want. Look through a lot of threads of people using the same growing method as you (soil, coco, hydro, whatever). Some of us post our fails and fixes as well as tips and tricks as they happen normally.

This is true , every time I break something I atleast try to clone if possible

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Also, with autos it's best to leave them alone. Maybe light pruning of lower stuff to beef up the tops, but bending, topping, etc. is usually not done just because they are on a set time-frame. Everything you do that stunts them - which would be cool on a photo-period plant - is sometimes just a hiccup to your final harvest.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Agreed ,they are pretty self sufficient. I take fans off here and there but I've never had to train an auto . Maybe if I had topped it or something I might but haf is a hundred percent right

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Also, with autos it's best to leave them alone. Maybe light pruning of lower stuff to beef up the tops, but bending, topping, etc. is usually not done just because they are on a set time-frame. Everything you do that stunts them - which would be cool on a photo-period plant - is sometimes just a hiccup to your final harvest.
The 2 autos this year (Mephistos Ripley's OG and Stilton special x 3 Bears OG) took the topping well. I dont think I'll top the autos again and just do LST like last year. Yields were meh. The stilton did well but I think it was too hot the last few weeks and caused the Ripley's OG to foxtail into big super airy buds.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato

I have a couple clones of each already that I'm going to use to make seed.

I have Jorge Cervantes cannabis encyclopedia and it has been indispensable.

Thanks for the help everyone, I'll be using the pen/sharpie/lighter trick to crush stems next time.

I AM

As a side note:
I learn to LST under the assumption that i would get more yield. That never happen. I did get height control an a more open canopy. I posted so you can see that stem knot...i cant confirm but after years of doing it ...i dont think its worth it. Just sayin.