Tolerance Breaks: Do you take them and how often???

D

Deleted member 60

Took scant breaks '71 to '76 or so when supplies dwindled to nada. Again in '86 and Summer of '90. Took care of that in '90 when I started growing perpetually and swore I'd never run out again. THC is a part of life/living/functioning here. No sense messin with a formula that works or interrupting the cannabinoid flow.

I did take a year break 2003-2004 when I started the hydro store. After 15+ years of illegal, commercial level growin...I tried to mesh it all into a legit gig. Didn't work. When I stepped back into the ring those first few highs were serious "high school highs". Almost >too high<...LOL. Didn't help that the gifted bud was a sativa. Woah. I don't smoke sativas anymore. LOL

No more breaks here unless it's forced. (hospital/jail/death) Fuck that. :ROFLMAO:

Took scant breaks '71 to '76 or so when supplies dwindled to nada. Again in '86 and Summer of '90. Took care of that in '90 when I started growing perpetually and swore I'd never run out again. THC is a part of life/living/functioning here. No sense messin with a formula that works or interrupting the cannabinoid flow.

I did take a year break 2003-2004 when I started the hydro store. After 15+ years of illegal, commercial level growin...I tried to mesh it all into a legit gig. Didn't work. When I stepped back into the ring those first few highs were serious "high school highs". Almost >too high<...LOL. Didn't help that the gifted bud was a sativa. Woah. I don't smoke sativas anymore. LOL

No more breaks here unless it's forced. (hospital/jail/death) Fuck that. :ROFLMAO:
I hear that...My body tells me I have to. My lungs arent built for it anymore. I am not talking weeks on end or longer. Just a few days...seems to help me big time. My choice? Not at all...but I have also been a very heavy smoker of bud and cigs for well over 25 years now so that dont help a bit. Normally, I never ventured down the oils and edible roads before. made butter a handful of times but not my liking....the taste anyways. The smell alone turns me off big time of it cooking. I am preparing to have some Everclear this weekend so that might help greatly and I also have a washing machine and bags coming in the mail so i can start making hash too. Just was curious to see how others do it. Thanks for the reply!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I hear that...My body tells me I have to. My lungs arent built for it anymore. I am not talking weeks on end or longer. Just a few days...seems to help me big time. My choice? Not at all...but I have also been a very heavy smoker of bud and cigs for well over 25 years now so that dont help a bit. Normally, I never ventured down the oils and edible roads before. made butter a handful of times but not my liking....the taste anyways. The smell alone turns me off big time of it cooking. I am preparing to have some Everclear this weekend so that might help greatly and I also have a washing machine and bags coming in the mail so i can start making hash too. Just was curious to see how others do it. Thanks for the reply!
So I bought a grav straw to smoke my rosin . Bangers hurt me lol. Prob the best thing for your lungs tbh.

D

Deleted member 60

I don't smoke a lot of flower anymore. The only reason I do is cus the concentrates send my wife's heart into a roller coaster pattern of 150 to 35 to 150....so i roll and smoke with her here/there. My first choice is rosin in the bong....then bubble......then weed. I've been smoking (daily, all day) for 50 years come next year....

Edibles don't do shit to me. Takes super high dosages and it seems ridiculous for the "buzz" I do get. So I smoke.

no cigs here. Made that choice in high school...cigs or weed. Weed won out.

We use this to smoke joints. you wouldn't believe the tar/resin it removes from a joint. Still get just as high....smoothes everything out nicely.

I don't smoke a lot of flower anymore. The only reason I do is cus the concentrates send my wife's heart into a roller coaster pattern of 150 to 35 to 150....so i roll and smoke with her here/there. My first choice is rosin in the bong....then bubble......then weed. I've been smoking (daily, all day) for 50 years come next year....

Edibles don't do shit to me. Takes super high dosages and it seems ridiculous for the "buzz" I do get. So I smoke.

no cigs here. Made that choice in high school...cigs or weed. Weed won out.

We use this to smoke joints. you wouldn't believe the tar/resin it removes from a joint. Still get just as high....smoothes everything out nicely.

Thats like the tip of the pen I got for wax etc....When I was young, I got pulled into the " smoke a menthol after you smoke because it gets you high " crowd. It grew on my like the bad habit it is. I stopped for 3 months until someone closest to me passed away and my life went in a downward spiral for a good 2 years. My wife is the same way....a sativa leaning concetrate does almost the same thing to her. Makes her panic and her heart go all crazy as well. So she sticks so heavy indicas and flower. I love the feeling of rolling a J and taking to the head. Its peaceful to me. I may even be addicted to the rolling and lighting just to sit back instead of high chasing. When I used butter....I felt I needed wayyyy to much flower to achieve a basic to no high at all. Maybe just me. No idea.

I AM

Drink then smoke = spin city....i call that going "superman" lmao. Awesome if you dont go totally green :sick:. Hard drink gives me SHARP stabbing pain inside. I X'd that out quick. Iĺl play with wine, beer, tequila, thats it. My ex wife was heavy drinker...i couldnt hang.

Sativas are wild...
That heart racing is freaky. I have had some that are warpped out. I had a arcata trainwreck x durban that was a fog of confusion!! I have smoke a late creeper that soars into a random daywrecker...
I have also had a extreme spicy unknown gift toke from a rasta at random that was trance like and elevating. I almost stole that spliff from him. It took true stoner brotherhood to pass it back & not break out running...the shame. Lol.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I stopped smoking on weekdays when I was in my fourties since something clicked and I just cannot sleep if I’m high. So I only smoke on weekends. Except the day weed became legal here, I smoked on that day, which was a week day. So, my tolerance stays low. A few puffs is all it takes for me. Too many and I’ll green out.

Yea it's not too long of one. We have crazy alcohol laws here. Can't buy more then a 12 pack at a time from a store but walk into a distributor and can buy as much as you want...
12 pack? Ridiculous! Where are you from?

Lol let's see who can go the longest . Like that Seinfeld episode
I am (not) the Master of my Domain!

I forget what it actually is because I no longer drink but it's something like 190 oz per purchase. You have to buy the 12 pack, leave the store, and go back in for another one if you want more. You can do it all day and night long too. Just cannot walk out with more then 1 12 pack at a time.