Tolerance Breaks: Do you take them and how often???

So as I am getting ready to go into a tolerance break, I wanted to reach out to the community and see how everyone else stands on this subject. My go to has always been and will most likely always be a joint. I just love the ease and sitting back to burn one at various points throughout the day. I also use pens, bowls, waxes and oils from time to time as well. While I don't sit and plan breaks, I get prepared for them. I try to give myself a 7-14 day period but usually just 7 days. My record is 14 days and my shortest has been about 15 minutes. So......................

My question is.......do you take breaks? If so, how often and how long? Do you do anything to help get through the time of that break? Is there anything else that can make the break easier?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
So as I am getting ready to go into a tolerance break, I wanted to reach out to the community and see how everyone else stands on this subject. My go to has always been and will most likely always be a joint. I just love the ease and sitting back to burn one at various points throughout the day. I also use pens, bowls, waxes and oils from time to time as well. While I don't sit and plan breaks, I get prepared for them. I try to give myself a 7-14 day period but usually just 7 days. My record is 14 days and my shortest has been about 15 minutes. So......................

My question is.......do you take breaks? If so, how often and how long? Do you do anything to help get through the time of that break? Is there anything else that can make the break easier?
I tried I just can't . Been taking it easy on the concentrates lately though 👍. Seriously though if I go a week smoking bud and then a week smoking rosin, I noticed flower actually hits me harder

I tried I just can't . Been taking it easy on the concentrates lately though 👍. Seriously though if I go a week smoking bud and then a week smoking rosin, I noticed flower actually hits me harder
I mean I rarely smoke concetrates. My wife grabs them from time to time at the local dispensary. I want to start making it myself but lacking grain alcohol. Possibly this weekend I can get it...hopefully anyways. I do it so I am not smoking like a chimney even though I already do. I found I have to because there's a point where I just dont get high anymore. Come back from break and a hit or 2 has me done for lol

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I mean I rarely smoke concetrates. My wife grabs them from time to time at the local dispensary. I want to start making it myself but lacking grain alcohol. Possibly this weekend I can get it...hopefully anyways. I do it so I am not smoking like a chimney even though I already do. I found I have to because there's a point where I just dont get high anymore. Come back from break and a hit or 2 has me done for lol
U gotta get pressing !

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Everclear tincture for the win! You can dial in whatever works for you fairly easily. You will get high, I guarantee it :)

ShysteGrow

novicegrower

When you startin T break? I'll join in well overdue !

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
My job forces my hand . Put simply if I fuck up with any kind of drug in my system I’m looking at possibly a long vacation with lots of free porridge so I gotta have a clear the system period . That’s ok though because when I do indulge it kicks my ass like a teenager again .

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm taking one right now, but not to deal with a high tolerance...actually the opposite. As I get older I've been finding myself getting more irritable, forgetful, and anxious when I consume daily. I never had this issue until I got into my mid 40s, and it really sucks, because I really do enjoy weed. I haven't had anything but CBD hemp flower since Sunday and I think I'm going to go back to only consuming weed on Fridays & Saturdays and then will consume CBD hemp flower for the rest of the week. The one thing that helps me with this is that I'm probably part of a very small percentage of people who actually feel something from CBD hemp flower. I smoked a CBD hemp flower joint last night and it put me in such a relaxed and happy state that I felt great for the rest of the night. I also find that I wake up in a better mood, and with more energy, when I don't consume weed the night before. Even if I cut back my consumption, drastically, I'll never stop growing it. I just love growing it too much and I have plenty of friends who are daily smokers. The funny thing is that I never have any negative issues when I stop. I get the inrush of crazy dreams, when I stop, but I love those! When I consume daily my dreams completely go away...or I at least don't remember having any at all.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Sounds familiar . Your brain becomes more active in that sleep zone hence the increase in dream activity. I don’t miss that laggy feeling in the mornings though when I smoke too much. I’m actually finding as I get older I prefer edibles as they ease me into it at a nice smooth rate with a relaxed full body stone

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
I'm taking one right now, but not to deal with a high tolerance...actually the opposite. As I get older I've been finding myself getting more irritable, forgetful, and anxious when I consume daily. I never had this issue until I got into my mid 40s, and it really sucks, because I really do enjoy weed. I haven't had anything but CBD hemp flower since Sunday and I think I'm going to go back to only consuming weed on Fridays & Saturdays and then will consume CBD hemp flower for the rest of the week. The one thing that helps me with this is that I'm probably part of a very small percentage of people who actually feel something from CBD hemp flower. I smoked a CBD hemp flower joint last night and it put me in such a relaxed and happy state that I felt great for the rest of the night. I also find that I wake up in a better mood, and with more energy, when I don't consume weed the night before. Even if I cut back my consumption, drastically, I'll never stop growing it. I just love growing it too much and I have plenty of friends who are daily smokers. The funny thing is that I never have any negative issues when I stop. I get the inrush of crazy dreams, when I stop, but I love those! When I consume daily my dreams completely go away...or I at least don't remember having any at all.
What is a good cbd strain everything they sell here taste like lawn clippings. Been thinking of growing my own.