Tokin’ Tunes

Streetpro09

Tester
I love the school of rock videos showing that all the next generation isn't/wasn't completely worthless. But if I am not a fan of the song, I'm probably not gonna be a fan of the cover. Being pleasantly surprised made me post it here LOL

One thing some people don't grasp is the time and dedication it takes to learn one song. Add to that the practicing to synchronize with the other band members. Even if they don't grow up to be musicians the work ethic is pretty much the same as you would learn getting a job.
I was trying to give you a hard time. You said you don't like Rage and then post a video of a System cover. 😆🤣

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's a stoner take on it.

For rage against the machine to be good, it needs to make a good song. Read the words - it's mish-mash with cool music.
For the kids to be good they just have to do a good rendition of it. If the song doesn't make sense it ain't their fault LOL

Streetpro09

Tester
That was the point. I like the kids version better than the bands LOL
I'm lost or just an idiot. Rage Against the Machine and System of a Down are two different bands and I'm sure you know that.

i didn't watch the whole kids video but at least the intro and a skip to the middle and it sounds like System of a Down but you keep referencing Rage Against the Machine. Where does Rage come in?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm lost or just an idiot. Rage Against the Machine and System of a Down are two different bands and I'm sure you know that.

i didn't watch the whole kids video but at least the intro and a skip to the middle and it sounds like System of a Down but you keep referencing Rage Against the Machine. Where does Rage come in?
No, you're right - Im an idiot LOL