Tokin’ Tunes

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm not a fan of Rage against the Machine, mainly because even though they have killer musicians, most songs are just word salad. There's not so much hidden meaning as there is "this rhymes". This song is no different but after getting spammed with this a few times I hit play.

Not only is each musician spot on, the chick doing the growly part of the lyrics is haunting. Think about chewing your kids ass and she comes back with that voice! LOL

Streetpro09

Tester
I'm not a fan of Rage against the Machine, mainly because even though they have killer musicians, most songs are just word salad. There's not so much hidden meaning as there is "this rhymes". This song is no different but after getting spammed with this a few times I hit play.

Not only is each musician spot on, the chick doing the growly part of the lyrics is haunting. Think about chewing your kids ass and she comes back with that voice! LOL

What's it matter if you don't like Rage?? 😉🤪🤣

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What's it matter if you don't like Rage?? 😉🤪🤣
I love the school of rock videos showing that all the next generation isn't/wasn't completely worthless. But if I am not a fan of the song, I'm probably not gonna be a fan of the cover. Being pleasantly surprised made me post it here LOL

One thing some people don't grasp is the time and dedication it takes to learn one song. Add to that the practicing to synchronize with the other band members. Even if they don't grow up to be musicians the work ethic is pretty much the same as you would learn getting a job.