TINY TENT GROW

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
Just got an email from discord. Said I have messages from Greenpoint. Not sure why but I haven't been able to log back in since I registered. 😕 guess I'm just dumb. Nothing but error messages.
So if you trying to hit me up there, sorry.

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
I just noticed the B R I S C O (certain show that came on usa, canceled after one glorious season)gets changed to Shitco.

Lol 😆 too much
I love all the little details you put into the site. Hilarious 😂

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Just got an email from discord. Said I have messages from Greenpoint. Not sure why but I haven't been able to log back in since I registered. 😕 guess I'm just dumb. Nothing but error messages.
Your not alone my friend I tried to figure it out but kept making video calls to people I don't know while trying to get on one of the giveaways lol best if this old fart just buys them lol I was kind of put off by how many show up for the free "testers" like moths to a light....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If you don't have a phone number associated with your discord account then that is the issue. Gu made it a requirement to try to filter out spam accounts.

I was kind of put off by how many show up for the free "testers" like moths to a light....
It's pathetic, isn't it? And the way some of these people feel that they are entitled to be a tester, and get pissed off that they didn't win free seeds, is just embarrassing.

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
Your not alone my friend I tried to figure it out but kept making video calls to people I don't know while trying to get on one of the giveaways lol best if this old fart just buys them lol I was kind of put off by how many show up for the free "testers" like moths to a light....
It's pathetic, isn't it? And the way some of these people feel that they are entitled to be a tester, and get pissed off that they didn't win free seeds, is just embarrassing.
Well sounds like I'm not missing much. I'm pretty sure I'm all registered. Talking with discord support now. We will see. 👀

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
If you don't have a phone number associated with your discord account then that is the issue. Gu made it a requirement to try to filter out spam accounts.

I guess I'd be a little less critical if then actually dropped the testers and actually posted photos and info on their whole grow start to finish now that would be helpful to us all maybe I am a little sour grapes from what little I understand the site gets overwhelmed slow computers eat dust.. but you know lately some great guys on this site have sent me competition beans and beans from their chucks and trusted me to do them justice which I will try my best that's enough for me really....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I guess I'd be a little less critical if then actually dropped the testers and actually posted photos and info on their whole grow start to finish now that would be helpful to us all maybe I am a little sour grapes from what little I understand the site gets overwhelmed slow computers eat dust.. but you know lately some great guys on this site have sent me competition beans and beans from their chucks and trusted me to do them justice which I will try my best that's enough for me really....
There was a guy yesterday asking for testers who didn't even have a grow tent. He had a cheap amazon light hanging off his ceiling next to a couch covered in folded clothes with some plants on the carpet. It's probably more of an advertising thing at this point and he's probably just hoping some good testing data comes out of a handful of the people who get the seeds and follow through.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Same - if I want to buy it I want to buy it. I'm still interested to see how many finished that latest contest on here compared to the number sent out. I know some of the regulars on here had legit reasons for not finishing, but in general I think it was actually a pretty high percentage. Got a few new members that stayed and a wide variety of different climates and grow styles represented on one easy to reference thread.

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
Same - if I want to buy it I want to buy it. I'm still interested to see how many finished that latest contest on here compared to the number sent out. I know some of the regulars on here had legit reasons for not finishing, but in general I think it was actually a pretty high percentage. Got a few new members that stayed and a wide variety of different climates and grow styles represented on one easy to reference thread.
That's why I dropped out of the contest before it began. Plus i haven't had a job in almost a 9 months, I want be purchasing anything anytime soon. I dropped a couple Banana Hashplants to got with my fem run. I give the County Line Hash Plants to my niece to try her hand at growing. We will see if I get some picture worthy plants.
I really am growing better I think. Got a good group of mentors helping me out. Better than I was anyway. You guys have a great Easter 🐣.

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
Get some 👌 👏 👍 🔥

Last edited by a moderator: