TINY TENT GROW

Trying to get my wife to bring me home a couple extra clones when she gets off work. She's works really close to the hookup.

Debating:
Pura Vida
Golden Goat
Hell's OG
Holy Grail Kush

Just gonna get 2 to go in the mini tent when I get it to try to save some genetics. Bordello will go in there too if the clones I took want to live.

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
Trying to get my wife to bring me home a couple extra clones when she gets off work. She's works really close to the hookup.

Debating:
Pura Vida
Golden Goat
Hell's OG
Holy Grail Kush

Just gonna get 2 to go in the mini tent when I get it to try to save some genetics. Bordello will go in there too if the clones I took want to live.
I would grab the Pura Vida and which ever kush you preferred.
My limited knowledge and experience 2cents lol.

Just do your due diligence. Quarantine

They don't look that bad. Throw some aloe and coconut water to them.
I hear ya. I sprayed them with 50/50 ISO/Water for the hell of it. I'll plant them into 1/2 gal pots of some living soil tonight. And I might order some more predators too. If I had my mini tent I'd put them in that, but it's gonna be another couple days or so before that's setup, so I was gonna throw them in my veg tent and say fuck it. Maybe some of the predators that are in there already will help too.

I didn't plan on getting more clones until last night when I was talking about Pura Vida with some guys and happened to look and see that they had it again. So my crazy stoner mind did it's thing, :rolleyes:

I have aloe and coconut, but don't use them as much as I should.

I see critter signs, and know they spray their shit, but hopefully my natural methods will take care of business. I'm setting the Odds at 50/50, :)

VAHomegrown

Put the mini tent together last night. It's a Smurf size grow tent. I put the clones in there to quarantine them. 16"x16"x48". And one of my HLG V1 5000k 288's. This is more for fun than anything else.

View attachment 109970
View attachment 109971
That looks awesome man, you even have a proper exhaust hooked up for that little guy. Good idea exhausting from the bottom as well, clones/seedlings love the heat being pulled down from the light. What do you keep your driver power set to on the HLG?

That looks awesome man, you even have a proper exhaust hooked up for that little guy. Good idea exhausting from the bottom as well, clones/seedlings love the heat being pulled down from the light. What do you keep your driver power set to on the HLG?
I just turned it all the way down. It went to like ~29 watts. Lower than their site says.

But the LUX at the top of the plants is around 20000k.

VAHomegrown

They got nematodes, hypoaspis miles, rove beetles, and a mix of predator mites tonight. Let the battle continue, 🤘

View attachment 110328
View attachment 110329
View attachment 110331
Have you ever read about or thought about buying a UV-B tube for pests? I just recently purchased one and I've read in several places folks claiming it irrdicated their pest problems. You would obviously have cycle it so it doesn't damage the plants. They also increase trich production & makes them stand taller.

Have you ever read about or thought about buying a UV-B tube for pests? I just recently purchased one and I've read in several places folks claiming it irrdicated their pest problems. You would obviously have cycle it so it doesn't damage the plants. They also increase trich production & makes them stand taller.
I've been tempted to add some UV for frost, but didn't know UV took care of pests. I know it makes buds frostier though. That's what I liked about my CMH. My favorite is a mix of LED and CMH, but I want an electrician to come out and hook me up so I'm not pushing it. I know I could do 3 LED's with 2 CMH's mixed in, but I'd be maxing out the Amps.

Does UV-A work too, or just the UV-B?

I'm gonna have to do some research.