Tinkering, Testing and Dusting

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Its hit the 40's here a couple times here over the last week so I set up the awuarium heater from this spring and put the walls back on the cold frame.
View attachment 21785
Fall is coming, they dont get direct light till about 11 or so now cause of some trees.
Same light issue for me too, hit 33 yesterday morning...... I haven't forgot about you and that pot either, I'm just really busy. We'll have to get together soon buddy.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Got a good start on the new grow, furred out existing 2x4 shed, added side walls, picked up 7 rolls of insulation and 13 sheets of drywall. Gonna throw 1.5in foam baord on the floor and cover it wit 3/4 ply, will use the scrap from ripped 2x4 (for furring walls) for support.
20191007_170251.jpg20191007_170240.jpg

SSGrower

Average Grower
18F most of the fan leaves froze, partly by design because of an aphid issue with the GW I left the roof partly open last night. 43F on the soil temp for the CnC but the GW was pretty firm and had some snow on it too, strawberry leaves got froze.
20191010_081603.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
18F most of the fan leaves froze, partly by design because of an aphid issue with the GW I left the roof partly open last night. 43F on the soil temp for the CnC but the GW was pretty firm and had some snow on it too, strawberry leaves got froze.
View attachment 25262
Yup, and tomorrow is gonna be a cold mofo. I salvaged what I could outdoors today, because after tonight it's over, lol. Supposed to be 1 lil degree in the morning here. I lost or on some seeds I had maturing, but it's not that big of a loss.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Environmental controls.
20191126_161529.jpg

Inside the 10in prefilter housing
20191126_161551.jpg
CPU chiller for the red/fr and cob/uva/red lights that will be going in the flower room.
20191126_161926.jpg20191126_161750.jpg
Filter after about a week of running, there are two of these supplied by a couple ac infinity fans, veg is temp controlled, flower is temp and humidity. Then ICE the 6in maxfan is on a high temp switch, I might move it to the arduino but for now I want to prioritize the lights then if there are relays left I will move it over. Could customize the pwm control on the ac infinitys too but their controllers do a fine job.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Environmental controls.
View attachment 32342

View attachment 32343
CPU chiller for the red/fr and cob/uva/red lights that will be going in the flower room.
View attachment 32344View attachment 32345
Filter after about a week of running, there are two of these supplied by a couple ac infinity fans, veg is temp controlled, flower is temp and humidity. Then ICE the 6in maxfan is on a high temp switch, I might move it to the arduino but for now I want to prioritize the lights then if there are relays left I will move it over. Could customize the pwm control on the ac infinitys too but their controllers do a fine job.
It's coming together man, looking good.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Environmental controls.
View attachment 32342

View attachment 32343
View attachment 32344View attachment 32345
Dude your like Bruce Jenner and I'm just some dude just starting my transition!!
I look up,to,you Bruce!!
Your expertise on the automation is unreal! I wish I had the time and money to even grant me the right to pick,your brain over wth all those cool gadjets are!!?? Hahaha

SSGrower

Average Grower
It's coming together man, looking good.
Can't believe Ive been shut down since the beginning of august basically, couple outdoor plants and eso's testers that I have seriously abused.
Dude your like Bruce Jenner and I'm just some dude just starting my transition!!
I look up,to,you Bruce!!
Your expertise on the automation is unreal! I wish I had the time and money to even grant me the right to pick,your brain over wth all those cool gadjets are!!?? Hahaha
Time is what it takes, gonna be putting together a badass light reworking everything so I'll try to post updates, fire away with questions anything I have I got the idea from someone else.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Can't believe Ive been shut down since the beginning of august basically, couple outdoor plants and eso's testers that I have seriously abused.

Time is what it takes, gonna be putting together a badass light reworking everything so I'll try to post updates, fire away with questions anything I have I got the idea from someone else.
Nothing wrong with roughing up some testers once in a while, lol.