THT's Trees

THT

Really Active Member
Hello Chuckers! I am here to start a thread on my many many projects, new, old, ongoing, failures, successes, everything. If you also have some experience with any of my seeds feel free to chime in as well.
Let's start with some recent projects
Super Silver Haze X Uptown Brown
The F1 Vigor is real in this strain.
These two pics were taken 7 days apart.
343284298_48743.jpg
2020-01-17 (1).jpg

Probably the biggest fans I've ever seen too, just remarkable vigor.

Here's one of the mom used in the cross
(Super Silver Haze)
20191109_164007.jpg

I went H.A.M. on uptown brown crosses because -- lets be honest -- 200$ for a pack of seeds was more than I wanted to spend, and given that Uptown possesses some truly elite pedigree, coupled with the fact that I've been searching for the 'Piff' in seed form since 2003.... it only makes sense to cross the hell out of everything I can with it.

The full list of uptown chucks is as follows
Ace Seeds Panama X Uptown Brown
Ace Seeds Orient Express (2 pheno's) X Uptown Brown
Crockett's Lemon Banana Sherbet X Uptown Brown
THT's (thats me) (Columbian Gold X CackleBerry F3) X Uptown Brown
Tangie (2 pheno's) X Uptown Brown
Swami NL5/Haze F5 sativa pheno X Uptown Brown
Arjan's Haze #3 X Uptown Brown
Mr. Nice Super Silver Haze X Uptown Brown
Sweet Seeds Sweet Amnesia Haze X Uptown Brown
Uptown Brown X Uptown brown

Ill update this thread with a bunch more in the near future, for now I'll leave you with a pic the Sweet Amnesia Haze mom.
20191109_163936.jpg

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Nice chucks! Sounds like you enjoy some sativa/haze. I'm thinkin Bodhi's Mountain Temple would be up right up your alley. I've always wanted to try ACE's gear too. I'd love to get a pack of their Malawi x NL autos to fill in grow gaps.

THT

Really Active Member
Nice chucks! Sounds like you enjoy some sativa/haze. I'm thinkin Bodhi's Mountain Temple would be up right up your alley. I've always wanted to try ACE's gear too. I'd love to get a pack of their Malawi x NL autos to fill in grow gaps.
I've been eyeing Mountain Temple. I recently did a Haze sprint mostly in search of something that resembled the piff, something with woody, incense, and funk. It just so happened that I found Uptown Brown right around the same time. I've ran a bit of Bodhi's gear, some GreenPoint, Crockett, Lots of landraces and old school companies like greenhouse, G13 Labs, barneys, nirvana, etc etc.. I've been all over the board really.
My main focus is always on big powerful flavor in the smoke. Tangie has really set the bar for cannabis with powerful taste.

THT

Really Active Member
Speaking of Ace Seeds the Panama has some really beautiful pistils, the smells are pretty much spot on with W.O.S.'s Columbian gold, bright citrus lemon and musky tones, structurally it is also very similar.
2020-01-25.jpg

looking forward to seeing what the uptown can bring into the equation.

THT

Really Active Member
No; other way around, Thank You
There was a time in my life when I had never seen
  • 15 blade fan leaf
  • Budset on a fan leaf
  • The 'slow nod' of approval
That was before.
Tangie does some wild shit, happy to help and happy to keep churning out new tasty tangie crosses for you to try :)

THT

Really Active Member
Hey All,

@THT Thanks again for the Tangie X Sour Strawberries! It has become my go to for all things citrus and is a mainstay in my garden. Pics are of a recent harvest. This Strain really bred well together as a lot of the traits or mom and pop are present!View attachment 45096View attachment 45097View attachment 45098View attachment 45099
I find that the tangie and Sour Strawberries blended so well that I can distinctly pick out both the sour strawberries and the tangie smells on everything I've seen from the progeny. Great pics @Senokai and thanks for sharing.