THT's Trees

THT

Really Active Member
Couple shots to fill the void.
Super Silver Haze X Uptown Brown, cleaned up the bottom and its now slipping into flower. I should have mentioned way back at the beginning that I run everything almost exclusively 12/12 from seed. Clones and reveg's are the obvious exceptions. This strain has been dubbed -Super City Haze- and was one of 4 seeds sprouted for exploration. 2 were big, hearty, huge leafed, vigorous, branchy and stocky males. One seed did not sprout most likely due to how young the seeds were still. and this one sprouted some two weeks after sowing, on January 3rd
20200128_112008.jpg

THT

Really Active Member
Wanted to show another shot of the Ace Seeds Panama. Huuuuge yielder. To the right are the two Ace Orient Express.
20200128_111637.jpg

as for the ACE orient express, two pheno's here, one smaller and faster flowering, one much larger and slower, similar smells of burned rubber and ripe fruit. the smaller pheno is in front, both dwarfed by the panama's vigor.
20200128_111708.jpg

THT

Really Active Member
Taking one last test run through the Tangie X Sour Strawberries, firstly to fill the jar's for my wife. and secondly for research/testing. They are only 2 weeks old now but ive already identified 4 of the 8 as females and only one confirmed male. I also had twins sprout from one seed. Never had a normal looking seed produce twins so I'll update when they show sex. Standard tangie structural traits showing through on all of them like the slight leaf bleaching
20200128_112522.jpg

Short squat branchy tanks, I love the quantum boards.
20200128_112503.jpg

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Dunno Cap.
@THT told me I would see it, and sho-nuff, there it is.
Verigation ? I dont even know what it is , proper.

Funny story - The pattern is so common , that I failed to notice aphid damage appearing on my other strains. The shine appears similiar.

THT

Really Active Member
what causes the leaf bleach?
also not sure, but I've seen it in nearly all of the Tangie and Sour tangie that ive ran, including F1's and other crosses ive made with tangie and sour tangie. In this case, I'd say the trait is genetic. It also seems to stop showing this on any new growth by the time it starts flowering

Chiefer888

52675C5C-32DF-4C42-9287-7D82F557BB27.jpegHere are Blood Orange x Sour Tangie and Sour Tangie F2 (reveg). I’ve been beating them up. I was significantly under feeding for a bit. They seem like they are starting to settle in for the home stretch. I’m seeing quite a bit of foxtailing. They both smell great. Strong orange smells with some sharp pine and lime notes.

THT

Really Active Member
Been a busy bee the last couple of weeks, I am sorry to those peeps waiting on me to get back to you, thanks for being patient.
Here is a recent shot of the Super Silver Haze X Uptown Brown. Crazy big plant, smells lean all the way to super silver haze surprisingly.
20200227_220129.jpg

Not at all what I was looking for in this cross to be honest, but there's a few more in the hopper that we'll get to see soon.
Unfortunately, I found the first sign of nanners somewhat early in flower. This is pretty disappointing and I am really hoping this trait isn't going to be a common occurrence with my other Uptown chucks. Time will tell and I'll keep this thread posted on that info. I don't need any more pollen in my life (trust me) and I certainly don't want to keep or share seeds that have this trait. I saw nothing in terms of nanners on the SSH mom, or any of the uptown so far so this was unexpected. For now she's isolated in the bad girl tent and I've been neglecting her since the discovery.
spot the nanner.
20200227_220301.jpg

For anyone who may already have a sample of these please be aware! that's all for now.