The trading block

jpcyan

Really Active Member
I'm looking for 3-5 fairly fast auto beans. Reg or Fem if possible. Any flavor will do. It's getting late and I want them for outdoor. I can keep them comfy until at least mid Oct. as long as it doesn't hard freeze.
So Aug.1, I'll have 75-80 days or abouts.

All or some available for this trade: (your choice)
3- Next Generation Seed Co : Romulan Grapefruit reg. - 6/19
3 - GPS : Cowboy Cookies - (GMO x Stardawg) reg.- 7/19
3- West Creek CBD: Chardonnay CBD(Cherry Wine x The Wife) reg. - 6/19 ,
2 -GPS : Texas Butter - (BananaOGK x Stardawg) reg. (on order now)
1-2 - Indoor cultured Ps. Cyanescens sp. prints 2014- 2015 (if interested)

Send me a PM/DM if you are interested. I'm new here, first day in fact. But, if you've need or concern, I can give you my credentials ;) USA only please. Keep it green, - J.pcyan

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm looking for 3-5 fairly fast auto beans. Reg or Fem if possible. Any flavor will do. It's getting late and I want them for outdoor. I can keep them comfy until at least mid Oct. as long as it doesn't hard freeze.
So Aug.1, I'll have 75-80 days or abouts.

All or some available for this trade: (your choice)
3- Next Generation Seed Co : Romulan Grapefruit reg. - 6/19
3 - GPS : Cowboy Cookies - (GMO x Stardawg) reg.- 7/19
3- West Creek CBD: Chardonnay CBD(Cherry Wine x The Wife) reg. - 6/19 ,
2 -GPS : Texas Butter - (BananaOGK x Stardawg) reg. (on order now)
1-2 - Indoor cultured Ps. Cyanescens sp. prints 2014- 2015 (if interested)

Send me a PM/DM if you are interested. I'm new here, first day in fact. But, if you've need or concern, I can give you my credentials ;) USA only please. Keep it green, - J.pcyan
That last trade offer is the shit!!! 👀 🌈🌟 🌞 God bless the 🇺🇸

D

Deleted member 60

I've been afraid to venture inside since my son passed. Just not sure where my head would go. Never had a "bad" trip in hundreds of outings on cid/shrooms/mescaline. Did it all enough over the years I'm just not sure I need to go back. I would entertain a little exposure to DMT. That's one that eluded me in all my days. Again though...lots of trepidation cus I have no idea WTF would happen. Life (death) is a trip in itself anymore....

I was doing tubs of Penis envy on birdseed and had >finally< got a tub of Pans to flourish when the boy left the rock. I ended up giving major poundage to a buddy cus i just didn't want it around anymore...and I ended up tossing the Pans cus i didn't want to be responsible for anyone else eating something so very strong...and I sure wasn't gonna go there....

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I went to one of the last local scwagfests in the area long time ago and they had that dmt everywhere, I din't do any, but my buds said it was like they described it like it felt like you was walkin on air bout a foot off the ground, lol. Im sure more to it than that. Im prolly too old. lol

jpcyan

Really Active Member
First, sorry for your loss stickygreen. Good thoughts and healing vibes to you.

Actually these aren't pans, They are the wood loving Psilocybe Cyanescens/ Wavy caps. Truly a magnificent species
My favorite of all I've tried by far.

Though I do love my pans, ran several varieties over the years, but they are just too much for me. Intensity and speed of a rocket ship to the moon. An no one wanted to partake with me after the first time. They a got the fear hehe. As did I .😨

I only indulge once or twice a year now, as I too am getting older, and less willing to go so far out there.. Realizing I really do want to come back.

I know this thread is for beans, but I just wanted to sweeten the pot a bit on my offer.
And, since I received such a warm welcome here..

I offer one gift print each, to the first four "chuckers" who PM me with interest.🍄
As a thank you for the kindness already shown here.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Aha sorry for the double post, But I just realized.. I'm new and don't yet have PM/DM priveleges available to me. :giggle:
I aint going nowhere , so anyone interested can let me know here, or wait, and we'll get it done soon as I make my bones here.
UPDATE: Edit-
Ahaha! And with this post, I now have PM/DM available. Thanks Admin :D

Last edited:

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Very unlikely for a positive ID to be made with a dry specimen, even from a real mycologist. And I am certainly no mycologist, just an amateur enthusiast. If you had a fresh one and absolutely knew 100% it was an active species, I'd have a chance.. maybe.
But send me a photo anyway. get a shot of the stem, cap, and gills under cap. Add any info you have. Like where was it found? (PNW, Florida, N Cali, state)- physical location ( grass/ yard, creek bottom/river valley, animal grazing/ pasture, woods.) time of year, weather conditions/ temp range, Bag you got from a dirty hippy 😀, color when fresh, any bruising/discoloration. Be happy to take a look .

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Cubensis. (95% sure) If they are being grown!!. Im putting my guess on the fact that you know they are being grown.
If they were picked in the wild, I'd say throw them away lol. Gotta be safe.
Not many other cultivated varieties have this appearance.
The golden cap, bulbous base, density and twisted striations on the stem, the size, and form.
Not many other varieties are commonly cultivated period. Many take to long or are just to difficult. And those people dont usually share.
Pans/copes are tiny distinctly different from cubes appearance. Ps. cyans/azure dont have bulbous base usually and also diff in color/appearance, Stone producers (mexicana) same.
There are some exotics and woodlovers that may be similar, but very very uncommon to see them unless you DIY. I have never seen any outside the "lab".
Nice though, hope you enjoy, be safe!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Cubensis. (95% sure) If they are being grown!!. Im putting my guess on the fact that you know they are being grown.
If they were picked in the wild, I'd say throw them away lol. Gotta be safe.
Not many other cultivated varieties have this appearance.
The golden cap, bulbous base, density and twisted striations on the stem, the size, and form.
Not many other varieties are commonly cultivated period. Many take to long or are just to difficult. And those people dont usually share.
Pans/copes are tiny distinctly different from cubes appearance. Ps. cyans/azure dont have bulbous base usually and also diff in color/appearance, Stone producers (mexicana) same.
There are some exotics and woodlovers that may be similar, but very very uncommon to see them unless you DIY. I have never seen any outside the "lab".
Nice though, hope you enjoy, be safe!
Looks just like the one I used to eat on the good ole Gulf o Florida!!