The trading block

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Why would it be weaker? Don't you go and ruin my fun! 🤣 Pheno hunting would just require extensive investment, i.e. lab tests(definitive) or smoke tests(subjective) lots of time and work. Something I would love to do. Thank you very much! It was "sooo hard" to buy my $200 sundaes lol. Fuck a price. I wanted them ya know.

I still have those blue dreams...I hate them. So I just live carefree and do me all for me lol. My meds. Sounds like you did it right to me. I'm always thinking about the phenos people find and hoard. The fire that someone's had for 20+years and has only been smoking to themselves. Lol I just don't get it. I believe in everyone should eat. I eat you eat we all eat everyone is happy.
Somebody give Sticky a good bum rub , Ya'll got Him worked up

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Got one right here. Green Mountain near Morrison.
Wanna smoke one?

Why ya gotta poop on a guy who has so much awesomeness to say? Can ya not be a poop please? Lol, thanks.

Friggin A rights. @stiickygreen I love reading what you throw out there. Brings a new way of seeing things to me. Thank you for your wisdom and kind words. 😎😎😎

When you find it I want a cut of her!!!😉 Especially the new Chemdawg you discover!!!😍😍😉

You got mang!!!
Imported native of almost two decades now.
Colorado proud. 🤗😎😉
Yea man next time I go to that side of the hill we should definitely burn one. I go to Denver pretty often I’m on the west side of the state tho.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I wanted to start a thread where we can share genetics. Trades/giveaways etc... Legalization is growing, and so is big ag involvement. Pretty soon we're going to see the giant ag companies taking over. My fear is they will try to take out the breeders and bottleneck the gene pool. Preservation is gonna be up to those of us who truly love this plant.
I have enough seeds to fill "Noah's Ark". lol
I need "pheno" hunts done!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
@Heathenraider yours went out this morn, I have to look at receipt to see when expected. Gotta love the new customs forms, simpler and apparently they don't notice the name on the return addy is not the name on the card payin, lolol. Had to sign the old ones, Im not sure I had to sign this new one, I think I did. Anyhow and I believe its @yougrowyourway, if not, lmfao, someones pkg is out and will be there monday, priority. I gifted so many and don't keep the info around, sometimes I take meds and forget, lol. Thanks all, hope they all work out for ya. For what its worth at Heathen, I suspect those will pop well for ya, the sbb, the floozy's all popped up with tails in 24, but I molded em with my bright idea of reusing my rooter plugs, think I got one or two up, got two of Amos's Copper Dolato up and 2 each of the gmoozy and gmocake.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
It's an insult to shit on someone in case you didn't realize such things.

Most all folks I know take being insulted pretty serious.
How would shitting on someone not be an insult?
That's a rhetorical question. No need to answer.
And no, shitting on someone, insulting someone, and then being coy about it isn't cool.
Take that shit to the kitchen sink.
Thanks kindly. 🙃🙃🙃
I didn’t really get the shit thing until I had been around here for a while and I’m sure Eclair meant no offense.

To me the shit icon should be used not to offend someone, but to express their reaction to a post. Like when you posted about Bigfoot going herm, a proper response could be the shit, in that your plant going herm is shitty.

Know what I mean?

Éclair

I didn’t really get the shit thing until I had been around here for a while and I’m sure Eclair meant no offense.
Exactly! Thanks Old St1R :D

I certainly haven't been here long enough to pick fights with someone over... what, exactly? I have no reason to purposely offend! No beef with anyone. It's just a misunderstanding.

And no, shitting on someone, insulting someone, and then being coy about it isn't cool.
Thanks kindly. 🙃🙃🙃
It doesn't make sense to me that the poop emoticon would be in the top 5 response pop-up thingy if it wasn't supposed to be used... and I've never been on a forum with this set of smilies, so no, I didn't get that memo.
and I didn't insult anyone... an insult was inferred from a silly little thing.
Plus, I don't understand how you're equating the emoticon with actually pooping on someone - it could be a response to any part of the post. I've already seen it used around here lots already, and no one has had a big dramatic reaction to it.
I joined this forum because it's a nice pleasant place - was never tempted to join any other weed forums because they were full of so much drama. For the most part, the tone around here is awesome! Perhaps, instead of leaping to conclusions, it might be a good idea to ask clarifying questions before getting mad? I could have explained myself and we could have avoided making drama over it.
But as my final post on this matter, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for any hurt feelings I caused. It definitely didn't even enter my mind that it would be harmful. So I promise to avoid the poop emoticon in all cases except where someone is describing their plants being pooped on or some other horrific event where others are also using the same one.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote

Thanks kindly. 🙃🙃🙃
You guys gave my post pukes because some blueberry phenos threw couple of balls due to light stress. Should i have taken it literal. Hahahha.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Do You folks really pay attention that much to emoticons? Really? I don't get it Myself . Maybe I will have to ludfa My arse and post a picture of it? Its a nice bum BUT even with the fact that Greek Gods have been known to brawl to acquire such a nice bum I bet it would get some poops or pukes from haters. View attachment 13981
Hater

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Do You folks really pay attention that much to emoticons? Really? I don't get it Myself . Maybe I will have to ludfa My arse and post a picture of it? Its a nice bum BUT even with the fact that Greek Gods have been known to brawl to acquire such a nice bum I bet it would get some poops or pukes from haters. View attachment 13981
Miss one ass hair bleaching session and get puke and poop WTF?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

To me the shit icon should be used not to offend someone, but to express their reaction to a post. Like when you posted about Bigfoot going herm, a proper response could be the shit, in that your plant going herm is shitty.

Know what I mean?
That's my take as well.