The trading block

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I wanted to start a thread where we can share genetics. Trades/giveaways etc... Legalization is growing, and so is big ag involvement. Pretty soon we're going to see the giant ag companies taking over. My fear is they will try to take out the breeders and bottleneck the gene pool. Preservation is gonna be up to those of us who truly love this plant.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I too have some I'd like to gift more than trade, but folks have been so generous to me, some crosses I have 20-30 beans or so, I did some figuring the other day, and I could grow till my projected end date and I'd still not have em all grown out. Mostly regs. But don't want to piss anyone off, nor seem ungrateful, just trying to get some good genes that are extras to me out to some that can use em quicker. Per @TheSpaceFarm , if you didn't see the story a week or so ago per Phylos starting their breeding program and apparently from the outcry I seen from all kinds of folks, big names and small, something about they may have either kept or can use or something or other per all the strains they've tested. https://cannabisnow.com/phylos-bioscience-sparks-outrage-over-new-breeding-program-announcement/

https://www.wweek.com/news/business/2019/04/24/an-ag-science-company-decided-to-launch-a-cannabis-breeding-program-oregon-growers-revolted/

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Yea I know all about they phylos scandal. It's really unfortunate. I've been telling people for a long time that they were just more suits looking for another angle to put a stranglehold on the market. Well it happened and they're using our work to further their goal. Now phylos is talking about partnering with big ag companies once it is federally legal. Giant corporations are coming in and squishing the little guy. Us drug war veterans are pushed out and made to watch from the sidelines. Well once big ag swoops in with their patents and lawyers and endless resources, that's the end of variation and heirloom cannabis. Those of us with a true passion for the plant will be back underground. But yea anyway, @Bodyne i have beans i wanna gift out as well. We should all be sharing and preserving. For the future of cannabis.

Opie1

Master Grower
I've got some Cinderella 99 fems made from Brothers Grimm stock if anyone is interested. I've traded and gifted a few here and there, everyone including myself has had 100% germination.
Also have some Northern Lights X Big Bud autos if anyone is interested in those as well.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I've got some Cinderella 99 fems made from Brothers Grimm stock if anyone is interested. I've traded and gifted a few here and there, everyone including myself has had 100% germination.
Also have some Northern Lights X Big Bud autos if anyone is interested in those as well.
How were those autos compared to photos? Seems like it wouldn’t be as much fun to grow an auto?

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Im looking for mac or mac crosses if anyone has any. I have a bunch of seeds i would swap or donate. Strawberry cough x skywalker og, pineaplle express , pineapple express x skywalker og, platinum purple , candy kush And a bunch more I can't think of right now

Im looking for mac or mac crosses if anyone has any. I have a bunch of seeds i would swap or donate. Strawberry cough x skywalker og, pineaplle express , pineapple express x skywalker og, platinum purple , candy kush And a bunch more I can't think of right now
I used a (tangie x crown OG) x MAC male in my chucks.. The first testers just popped up 5-7 days ago.. I havent been able to make it to the PO in a couple months but if you're able to wait a month or so I can get some out to you if interested.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I'd donate to Sainty if someone wanted to do the shippin. I have 0 zip, zilch, experience with stealthy across the pond.
I have a couple of rosinallday's mac crosses, I'll have to double check to see which ones I have the most, he sent a jillion, lol, great cat. Need to double check anyhow and put up a few on a list, Im mainly just into doin it stateside.

Opie1

Master Grower
Pineapple?
Believe it or not, I have no reason to stretch the truth, one of the mothers that I made these fems with was 100% tropical fruit, I don’t know if you’d call it pineapple or grapefruit, but it was the most heavenly smelling plant I’ve ever smelled, didn’t smell like weed at all. I’m almost positive it can be found again, I’m gonna try to go through several of these before the year is up, to find that pheno again, when I do, it’ll be around and used for different projects.
So yeah, there’s pineapple to be found in these, I’ll find her again.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
I'd donate to Sainty if someone wanted to do the shippin. I have 0 zip, zilch, experience with stealthy across the pond.
I have a couple of rosinallday's mac crosses, I'll have to double check to see which ones I have the most, he sent a jillion, lol, great cat. Need to double check anyhow and put up a few on a list, Im mainly just into doin it stateside.
Hell i would pay to ship them if you could spare a couple mac beans. I am dying to grow that