The trading block

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
All good lol more of a joke. I hear ya though...one fuck up usually leaves a bad taste for everyone else.
I figured it was mostly a joke lol but I gave you a serious response just in case you were half way serious. Eventually I'm going to just send out Chuck's like Sparrowhawk's been doing cuz I like hooking ppl up with this kind of stuff. Can't get let down if I'm not trading

I figured it was mostly a joke lol but I gave you a serious response just in case you were half way serious. Eventually I'm going to just send out Chuck's like Sparrowhawk's been doing cuz I like hooking ppl up with this kind of stuff. Can't get let down if I'm not trading
Yea I am running something of Sparrow's myself, They landed in my lap so said lets see what we got. I'll be making crosses myself but I am no where near ready. I am still learning genetics and botany myself.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Red gifted me 10 of those a couple of years ago. I'd always planned to use them in a x with Orange Fruit Snax, but have never got to it, and I've done a few versions of citrus already. The package is opened, but if you want them, I can make it work.
If you don't really see yourself running them & you'd be so kind I'll take you up on that & cover shipping. Very generous as always, you're the man Amos.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
No wonder we don’t run into each other...

Do you enjoying watching Brusdar? Effortless. I’m pleased with Maeda, but it’d be nice if our other acquisitions could get healthy.

...this is the right section, twas a trade after all.
I tell you, amigo, I've never been unenthusiastic about baseball in like...ever ....and even though the Dodgers look like a juggernaut this year, it's hard to get into this season. Fake fans, fake crowd noise, masks..... it's bizarre. But Brusdar ...wow.... I miss Kenta, I dig the guy, but Brusdar ...wow.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
That's why Amos - also known as me - no longer promotes Brisco's on this site, though the thread here was pretty hot for awhile. Just can't keep the shelves stocked.
Good problem to have I guess lol. I know I grabbed up like 6 packs when I got my banana fix in May 🍌 Kinda crazy how fast you've been selling out lately, especially cuz you had at least 20 different strains up there over the course of a few months.