The trading block

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Cool thanks man. I’ll let you know by the end of the day.
Took a while got a bunch of seeds. lotnof og crosses.
Solfire - grim bastard og
Crockets confidential
Ihg - ogkb x secret weapon
Loompah - foo dog x frostberry
Chuckers - Honey stomper x mimosa
Cali con - larry og new and old packs, tahoe og old pack
Cannaventure - pure ghost
Kief sweat - quadruple og
Dvg - grandpas breath v2 (have 6)
Jaws - green demon og
Csi - death row

there a bunch of other I. The pic with og in the cross.

Attachments

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
If anyone is going to by crypto for the first time link up wit me or a homie and get the referral to both get 10 extra bitcoin. It will help cover fees and get more beans. Also peep out the seconds trade in the main block lol.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
If anyone is going to by crypto for the first time link up wit me or a homie and get the referral to both get 10 extra bitcoin. It will help cover fees and get more beans. Also peep out the seconds trade in the main block lol.
How hard was it if you don’t mind me asking? :) I am wanting to do it through a bank account I think.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Just remembered that it will hold your bitcoin for like 5 days after purchase on coinbase to secure the funds from your bank. Also the exchange is in the uk so sometimes your bank will act weird about it. If your gonna do sometimes it's best to be ahead. They have a new instant buy thing on greenpoint idk if it charges fees, but this will get you 20 free dollars worth of bitcoin to use if you do both referrals. Plus it gets me money to so that's hella cool!