The Stable

Hmmm that's a good question I mean I gotta say outside because they can get big depending on pheno. I actually start em inside for a few weeks and start sending them outside around may . Can get a few harvested this way
Next summer I'll be dropping some outside myself. Maybe Ill bark up that tree when the time comes. I never really grew them because the way I run my spaces. Having a big ass plant in my veg tent would really screw things up lol.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Next summer I'll be dropping some outside myself. Maybe Ill bark up that tree when the time comes. I never really grew them because the way I run my spaces. Having a big ass plant in my veg tent would really screw things up lol.
I totally understand. They are fun , throw a couple freebies from me out there next spring for the fuck of it 😁

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
So slurricane nine is a stretcher lol. Now I know and can hopefully harness it's awesomeness into an awesome grow . The slurmints9 is the same . Took a bunch of cuts so I will flower much earlier next round . Both same heights but different structure. The slurricane has like ten mains shooting straight up ,all the same height. Thank God . The slurmints9 is more of a standard shape but same stretch. More frost so far as well😁

Slurricane 9
Screenshot_20200814-052129.pngScreenshot_20200814-052159.png

Slurmints 9

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
So slurricane nine is a stretcher lol. Now I know and can hopefully harness it's awesomeness into an awesome grow . The slurmints9 is the same . Took a bunch of cuts so I will flower much earlier next round . Both same heights but different structure. The slurricane has like ten mains shooting straight up ,all the same height. Thank God . The slurmints9 is more of a standard shape but same stretch. More frost so far as well😁

Slurricane 9
View attachment 68391View attachment 68392

Slurmints 9
Good candidate for a scrog setup. Those stretchy plants really fill a screen.