The Stable

angel4us

Super Active Member
After looking at your stuff man I’m thinking about going multi strained in my rdwc??? I just have one strain in this maiden grow but after seeing the strains you been killing it with I’m leaning towards mixing it up - only problem is in rdwc gotta run same nute regime for each - maybe can do some foliar feeding to help a strain that’s not liking program but if I can get results anything like you I’m going for it

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
After looking at your stuff man I’m thinking about going multi strained in my rdwc??? I just have one strain in this maiden grow but after seeing the strains you been killing it with I’m leaning towards mixing it up - only problem is in rdwc gotta run same nute regime for each - maybe can do some foliar feeding to help a strain that’s not liking program but if I can get results anything like you I’m going for it
I've been growing two of everything and keeping clones . Whoever produces the best gets kept . Everyone in the tent right now is proven except slurricane but she has a great rep. And ty for reaching out