The Stable

If you do need to do some LST you can still drill through the lip, or use hooked stakes you can just poke into the soil. Like bent coat-hanger.
Yea i have found drilling through the best method...seems they dont move as much because of anchoring the screw much better. I found its much easier to train my DWC plants to the lid this time around instead of the side of the bucket. Man what a pain in the ass that was LOL

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Yea i have found drilling through the best method...seems they dont move as much because of anchoring the screw much better. I found its much easier to train my DWC plants to the lid this time around instead of the side of the bucket. Man what a pain in the ass that was LOL
I really hope u like the pots , they really are the best I've found. they're the perfect thickness they're just finishing up that they won't crack no matter how cold it is

Last edited:
I buy like ten every time I go . I'm actually doing a couple sativa dominant plants in them! Flipped early for stretch and they look great so far
Im not sure if you seen but a few days ago I posted in the trade thread looking for some long runners. I want to start dropping 1-2 sativas per every 6 indicas....or at least the plan. Ace's Old Timer Haze and Malawi are gonna be ran maybe 2 months from now.