The PURPetual Grow

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Random thought. So grateful to have a job and afford my car and apartment and everthing else I'm able to take care of but getting up and going to do shit to progress others people's businesses is a tad depressing. All my life I've had this one, reoccurring thought. " there's got to be a better way ". Life goes by too fast to progress slowly. I need a life boost lol

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Random thought. So grateful to have a job and afford my car and apartment and everthing else I'm able to take care of but getting up and going to do shit to progress others people's businesses is a tad depressing. All my life I've had this one, reoccurring thought. " there's got to be a better way ". Life goes by too fast to progress slowly. I need a life boost lol
I’m in the same boat. I’m living the dream, it’s just not my dream but someone else’s.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's how you're looking at it. You are getting something out of it or you wouldn't go. Be happy with that.
Move up or move on as well, get a better position there or take what you learned and shop it around.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
E
That guy is taking risks you aren't - he may reap the rewards but he may pay the price - and you still get your check.
ESPECIALLY during these trying times. I like my job and I truly appreciate it. If I were to move on it would be to venture off and start a business of my own but the key word u said concerning that is "risk". That's life in a nutshell. Risk vs reward. Eh I'll figure it out with time but definitely wise words sir

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
E ESPECIALLY during these trying times. I like my job and I truly appreciate it. If I were to move on it would be to venture off and start a business of my own but the key word u said concerning that is "risk". That's life in a nutshell. Risk vs reward. Eh I'll figure it out with time but definitely wise words sir
Capitalism rocks!

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Potted 3 clones. Took 2 more zkittle cuts ( I love this cut lol) . All i want out of the Zkittlez is bigger buds but the biggest ur gonna get is golf ball sized and everything under the canopy will be ping pong ball sized or under. It's just got that classy skunky smell n flavor with a hint of garlicky sweetness. It's more sour with just hints of sweet notes. Maybe sour patch kids would've been a better named candy for this cut

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Oh yea, im germinating the ( what I think is ) blue dream seed I found on Christmas. that shit had a heavenly scent 😁

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
I messed up. The first one is without the flash or whatever but damn it, when someone gonna try to self a mac 1 and get us some of those seeds lmao. This stuff is "the fire" as remo would say 😂

It's SO dense that if I hadn't seen it looking like that from EVERYONE who has had it, I'd be screaming PGRs but it's crazy that it just grows like that. I need a cut ASAP

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
Potted 5 more clones. 3 left. 100% success so far.that gives us 11 clones total.The veg tent is full again. Blue dream seed from Christmas popped and is planted. Zkittlez In flower is fading and showing me a bit of color on the edges of sugar leaves. She may be done in a week. That would be right around 8 weeks which is partly why love this cut. Her lil sis is asking to be fed. Shes in a 3 gal fabric pot and dries out in a day or two because shes full of roots. It's a little annoying but that's the price of a perpetual/ staggered style grow. Running 3 tents. Watering multiple times with different mixes, training, defoliation, transplanting, germinating, cloning, changing clone res, and trying to keep it clean and dial it in is A LOT of work. On top of family and a job. So these staggered harvests should set me up nice for a while. After that I'm changing up. Still perpetual but not staggered. everything flowered at one time, transplanted at one time etc instead of having to do it weekly itll be alot more spread out. I'm just gonna have to pack the 5x5 as much as I can for a bountiful harvest. Oh and not screw up

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Chopped the first Zkittlez this morning. She could've went another week but shes dense n ready n im almost out 😂🤷‍♂️
To keep from buying some you do what you have to. I might have taken one or two limbs to bastardize, hang it in low humidity to dry quicker, put some in the dehydrator, whatever, but let the rest go a little.

Grow Harder

Super Active Member
To keep from buying some you do what you have to. I might have taken one or two limbs to bastardize, hang it in low humidity to dry quicker, put some in the dehydrator, whatever, but let the rest go a little.
Damn lol I should've dont that. Lol. Not too worried tho because the sister is bigger. I'll let her go the full 9 weeks but prolly would've been better to take a few branches.