>>>>>The Old Folks Home<<<<<

D

Deleted member 60

UM....you need yer morning Lude @619KGB . Says right there on the Metapoopa label it;'s 100% Psillium....heehee.

Either way...if that don't work we're sending in Nurse Ratchet with the enema bag.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Metamucil is ass with all the crap they put in it. If you need fiber just do psyllium husk and let it congeal in a glass of pulpy juice. Nothing beats a clean diet.
UM....you need yer morning Lude @619KGB . Says right there on the Metapoopa label it;'s 100% Psillium....heehee.

Either way...if that don't work we're sending in Nurse Ratchet with the enema bag.
Clean diet is key
I like chia seeds for a fiber boost

You guys gotta be shittin me!!!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Ludes and reds, bought a pharmacy jug of a 1000 lilly f40s for 90 bucks in 74!
Holy fuckoly I was popular!
For the younger ones here, reds were Secanol....made you invincibile!
invincibile,that is no shit , best score i ever made was 1 day at the dump ,local pharmist sold , out disposed of everything, in the place ,he hauled everything out to the dump ,i was there when he got there i spent about three hours loading everything i knew anything about back in the truck took it to the farm stashed it in a 62 impala trunk ,i had the keys for,i was rich for a while bought, mag wheels, new hides , intake, cam,carb, headers, new shifter, thrush mufflers ,rebuilt the engine (mom and dad knew i didn't withdraw any money from my account at the bank, there was a time when every paycheck went to deposit would run out of deposit slips before checks ) had all the locals got to watching close then told a friend about the low down .he went back spent the better part of a week finding the pile ,then he thru a party at the lake ,made me sick when i figured out what i missed. bottles of beladona and all sorts of downers he sold his 59 volvo and bought a 69 impala then the law got hip, no let/up on him1 ticket after the other, the ladies vanished the only people he hung around were peps he knew did'nt talk!last time he was ever saw around here was the day he headed west ,to callie seemed to think he could make a hundred a day panhandleing .i know for a fact he left with over 6,000 in his pocket often wonder what happened to him. real sure it was a grave with a number on a headstone!No one in his family ever got any word from him in all these years!it has been over 40 years,
Used to eat lotsa crosstops drink whiskey and chase the coon dogs all night long.
The speed I liked a lot but was rough on my system, had no problem with the downers.....so many stories!!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Oklahoma was/is a trucker drive thru state, always a lot of options for uppers!
Crosstops were $10 a hundred, out favorite.
BBs were 50 cents a piece for some reason, to spendy but they were around.
these days it is toothpick soaked in meth or what ever they use now days, never know what is going behind the wheel of a bull hauler, that load has to go, now !

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Then pass the joint or get out of the circle. :ROFLMAO:
hell no i brought my owne ,be across the tracks in the woods ,where it's easy to puff and enjoy!cops don't like it when you come out of the woods with traps hanging over your shoulder and tryin to get the ticks off your pants legs , a pat down was real short, when they thought of you as a bushy , trap iron in the truck bed , like they never had a tick bite!

D

Deleted member 60

Weed, whites and wine...LOL.

In college my buddies with an off campus party house knew some folks who kinda sorta had a midnight stroll through a small town pharmacy....

What resulted was 2 garbage bags full of all sorts of bottles. We spent an entire evening with the "PDR" separating it all out. Within a few days all yer favorite pills were around town...and the next few weeks were pretty epic...LOL. They went pretty much as quick as they came...but my buddies had a nice stash. None of it went unnoticed by the po-po in town. A couple of guys we knew who were actually just walking home/by my buddies house were then stopped a few blocks away...but before they could call etc. and give em a head's up.....we heard a knock. Ooops.

In they came. Warrant in hand. I was freakin'. Long story shorter...they tore the house apart and held us at gunpoint while they did it. Fortuntely...all they found was a 1/2 z of pot and 5 grams of hash. Unfortunately the hash/combo brought Felony charges on us all. However...after we bonded out....we all went back to the house....cus hey...it was clean...right? Well...kinda. In the old, scary, dirt floor basement of the house the guys had hidden the reds/tuis/coke/etc they had in the house.... and the party was on. LOL. Ahhhh....youth.

My buddies who had the house both got hung on the Felonies as their lawyer fucked em by not arguing for them and just taking the courts judgement/etc. 4 of us got off on misdeameanor possession charges... and 6 months probation. We were not supposed to hang together while on probation...but we ignored it and all went OK....and our records were supposedly "exponged".

Screwed my college career though. My dad cut off funding...and made me work off the attorney bill he ended up paying cus I was just a dumb college kid...LOL. "was" being the key word...nyuk..nyuk.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Weed, whites and wine...LOL.

In college my buddies with an off campus party house knew some folks who kinda sorta had a midnight stroll through a small town pharmacy....

What resulted was 2 garbage bags full of all sorts of bottles. We spent an entire evening with the "PDR" separating it all out. Within a few days all yer favorite pills were around town...and the next few weeks were pretty epic...LOL. They went pretty much as quick as they came...but my buddies had a nice stash. None of it went unnoticed by the po-po in town. A couple of guys we knew who were actually just walking home/by my buddies house were then stopped a few blocks away...but before they could call etc. and give em a head's up.....we heard a knock. Ooops.

In they came. Warrant in hand. I was freakin'. Long story shorter...they tore the house apart and held us at gunpoint while they did it. Fortuntely...all they found was a 1/2 z of pot and 5 grams of hash. Unfortunately the hash/combo brought Felony charges on us all. However...after we bonded out....we all went back to the house....cus hey...it was clean...right? Well...kinda. In the old, scary, dirt floor basement of the house the guys had hidden the reds/tuis/coke/etc they had in the house.... and the party was on. LOL. Ahhhh....youth.

My buddies who had the house both got hung on the Felonies as their lawyer fucked em by not arguing for them and just taking the courts judgement/etc. 4 of us got off on misdeameanor possession charges... and 6 months probation. We were not supposed to hang together while on probation...but we ignored it and all went OK....and our records were supposedly "exponged".

Screwed my college career though. My dad cut off funding...and made me work off the attorney bill he ended up paying cus I was just a dumb college kid...LOL. "was" being the key word...nyuk..nyuk.
to know what you know now would have been priceless

D

Deleted member 60

"when you live your life in them grooves...you know you're bound to get scratched up sometimes...." Rundgren

If yer ears aren't ringing you didn't really grow up in the 70's.

Arthur Itis and the DDD crew have been workin' on breaking things down here for going on 4 decades. No pain free days here.

Was one of the youngest patients out there to have dual cataract surgery in '98..@ 40. Had an eye injury working construction that started it all.

Recently I'm starting to hear the term "a1c". I'm sittinin the 5.6/117 range. I'm adjusting my diet and trying to be more smrt about it...but fuck me.

Been pretty lucky really. No major surgeries but the eyes...carpal on both wrists...knee scoped in '88... but if I went in...they'd certainly sharpen things up. I haven't had a miniscus in my right knee for 35 years. Bones on bones. Lotsa compressed discs/herniated discs....none of which they say they can fix. Fun stuff.

I take that Gabapetin pill to get some sleep every night...but I'm not on anything else. They won't give me nothin' good anymore...LOL...so I don't take anything at all for pain but the ganja. Tylenol just eats my guy. I was eating 4000mg of that shit daily to get my narcs til they put me on Oxy IR....but that was also when I started spiraling. It's a good thing I don't like needles. Those were prime shit right there.

And no meds for the head either. Coulda got any SSRI I chose when the boy left the rock...but I can't go there. Losing him just fucked me hard...but pills never gave me any answers so I took the hard pass and have just chosen to feel whatever comes. As a result...I kinda don't GAF anymore. Stupid fucks everywhere worrying about stupid shit/trivial shit/etc. and following stupid people off the cliff. Drives me nuts. Scary shit. Whatever. I stay home...and haven't really gone anywhere...like a vaca...in 12+ years. Don't wanna go out. Hate what I see/hear out there. Too much dumbed down shit, red hats and slugs everywhere... just moving slow and being in the way. The stupid out there is thick.

I just avoid what I can avoid...and try to keep my head above the fog. Just don't be stupid enough to make me mad. It's an emotion I haven't felt since the night my son died when I told "God" to go fuck himself. It might be your last mistake....

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
"when you live your life in them grooves...you know you're bound to get scratched up sometimes...." Rundgren

If yer ears aren't ringing you didn't really grow up in the 70's.

Arthur Itis and the DDD crew have been workin' on breaking things down here for going on 4 decades. No pain free days here.

Was one of the youngest patients out there to have dual cataract surgery in '98..@ 40. Had an eye injury working construction that started it all.

Recently I'm starting to hear the term "a1c". I'm sittinin the 5.6/117 range. I'm adjusting my diet and trying to be more smrt about it...but fuck me.

Been pretty lucky really. No major surgeries but the eyes...carpal on both wrists...knee scoped in '88... but if I went in...they'd certainly sharpen things up. I haven't had a miniscus in my right knee for 35 years. Bones on bones. Lotsa compressed discs/herniated discs....none of which they say they can fix. Fun stuff.

I take that Gabapetin pill to get some sleep every night...but I'm not on anything else. They won't give me nothin' good anymore...LOL...so I don't take anything at all for pain but the ganja. Tylenol just eats my guy. I was eating 4000mg of that shit daily to get my narcs til they put me on Oxy IR....but that was also when I started spiraling. It's a good thing I don't like needles. Those were prime shit right there.

And no meds for the head either. Coulda got any SSRI I chose when the boy left the rock...but I can't go there. Losing him just fucked me hard...but pills never gave me any answers so I took the hard pass and have just chosen to feel whatever comes. As a result...I kinda don't GAF anymore. Stupid fucks everywhere worrying about stupid shit/trivial shit/etc. and following stupid people off the cliff. Drives me nuts. Scary shit. Whatever. I stay home...and haven't really gone anywhere...like a vaca...in 12+ years. Don't wanna go out. Hate what I see/hear out there. Too much dumbed down shit, red hats and slugs everywhere... just moving slow and being in the way. The stupid out there is thick.

I just avoid what I can avoid...and try to keep my head above the fog. Just don't be stupid enough to make me mad. It's an emotion I haven't felt since the night my son died when I told "God" to go fuck himself. It might be your last mistake....
bet it would take at least three of us old heads, to make 1 that don't hurt so bad!