The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
I smoke so much bud throughout the day It all becomes melded together.
I start the mornings off testing the buzz.
#1 plant taste like it smells, sweet and smooth already. Heavy buzz both head and body, very nice.
Not a wake and bake by any means, was looking for a nap a couple hours later.
It will be perfect evening smoke.
Yup... thats what I'm getting too. Love it. Still wake and baking with it just adding an extra cup of coffee to the morning routine

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I had two tiny 'nug-cidents' when yanking the leaves off, and tossed them in the dehydrator (no heat) wth the sugar leaves.

Got enough for a few bowls, and plenty of dry sift to top the bowls. It has a punch (obviously) but I can't attest to taste yet. Tastes like hash... But it's smoother than I expected for fresh.

Last edited:

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
I harvested plant #1 about 7 - 10 days ago when it started developing nanners, still have 6 to harvest.
I was going to harvest #5 today but the crystals are mostly clear using my cheap digital microscope so I'm going to give her a little more time.
#5 was my second choice for the pic thread.
I'm enjoying the buzz from #1. It's not quite dry but still hits nice in a bong.
I find 3 months of curing to be about the time when a smoke is at its prime.

Took a few pics of #5 figuring she was getting chopped today but I'll give her a few more days.
The digital microscope pics are from a lower branch, the top of the plant may be further along.

100_8518.JPG100_8519.JPG100_8521.JPG

Digital Microscope Pics.
S20210702_0001.jpgS20210702_0002.jpgS20210702_0003.jpg

WJS

Well, final contest pics Sunday, but I’m not done. Need to check trichomes, flush and keep the tent dark in a few weeks to maximize yield and quality. Outdoors, I’ll be pestering Heisen with Adub pics and competition pics for three more months. Maybe outdoors will do well enough to generate interest and samples.WJS
Got some rails. I had a third pic BBC, but so out of focus, I won’t show it, but it is every bit as smelly as the competition bean.75B404AD-730A-4C00-94E7-01F29724B941.jpeg

Attachments