The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

WJS

I never had enough survive to distinguish short from tall, but I would hope yield is better for the tall one. This outdoors pheno, tall or short? I just hope I can get it to finish. My best indoor pic included. I might be officially in last place, but. I can see the finish line. WJS

Attachments

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I never had enough survive to distinguish short from tall, but I would hope yield is better for the tall one. This outdoors pheno, tall or short? I just hope I can get it to finish. My best indoor pic included. I might be officially in last place, but. I can see the finish line. WJS
That’s the tall pheno. Those of us who got some of the short ones noticed that they had super tight mode spacing, no apical dominance, and I’m pretty sure everyone of them had some level of herm to them. I plucked all the sacs off of mine and she’s still going.

F series

Insanely Active Member
That’s the tall pheno. Those of us who got some of the short ones noticed that they had super tight mode spacing, no apical dominance, and I’m pretty sure everyone of them had some level of herm to them. I plucked all the sacs off of mine and she’s still going.
Oh shit, I be be on look out. Ive got 2 shorter phenos, and they definitely look more appealing than the tall pheno.

Haven't seen male parts yet, I honestly don't think I will, but who knows

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh shit, I be be on look out. Ive got 2 shorter phenos, and they definitely look more appealing than the tall pheno.

Haven't seen male parts yet, I honestly don't think I will, but who knows
I had 2 out of the 4 plants that were the short phenos, I chopped one and should have chopped the second today (cloudy with 10% Amber) but life got in the way, neither had any hermies I actually wouldn't have minded a little pollen 😬 To play with....

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I stand corrected. I thought everyone early on with the short phenos we’re getting pollen sacs? There was definitely a good amount of them.
I got a shorty that is looking and smelling great. Searched through the tent and found No balls either which is suprising given my abuse and reports. I honestly think high N could have caused a few in this comp. I think my male might have dropped some nut while I was away though. We will see.