The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 60 of flower,
The bottom pic?
Wait for it.......View attachment 95038
Three of the four I grew for the comp still have a couple weeks to go, one was 90% cloudy 10% Amber and she is on the drying rack, friend stopped over yesterday and said I can start to smell weed at your front door I trimmed it on Sunday and moved it out of the house so residual odors, she's going to be good

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I chopped the one early bird I had Sunday, nugs made a "thunk noise" like a potato hitting the floor when I dropped them on the racks dense rocks ever so sticky, no bowl trimmer for these ladies, very easy to trim anyhew
Let it dry real good and shake it around in the jar, all that little stuff will break off :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Something I have found is that the three-ish day dark period makes harvesting easier. It seems like the leaves break off at the stem easier without pulling strings or nugs with them. I just have a glove hand and a scissor hand, and use the back of the scissors to brace the nug, and a quick yank to get the stem.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Just chopped my #2 plant, day 71. She was the smallest in the tent, but looks to have some of the
densest colas. I'd call it 15/70/15 % on the trichs and still smells of vanilla creme soda and rubber tire.20210701_085212.jpg

#1 had been hanging for 8 days.
Just got clipped from the stem and into a open half gallon jar.
Smells the same as the one above but has some kinda citrus in there as well.
20210701_090048-crop.jpg

For someone who isn't much of a forum guy, I've really enjoyed this competition.
Hope another comes along to play in.
Glad to have been amidst some really great people and growers here.
Looking forward to smoking a couple ounces of the finished product of this competition...SD ☮

Well I have 3 more days to post my last pics. These are the best 2 Stardawg's out of the 5. Please help me pick the best one.

The Runt is in the running due to her high chemical smell and the most frost out of the 5. Here she is @ 57 days

DSCN0871.JPG

DSCN0872.JPG

Giant Bush made the running as well. This will be my last pics until 7/4

DSCN0873.JPG

DSCN0874.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Well I have 3 more days to post my last pics. These are the best 2 Stardawg's out of the 5. Please help me pick the best one.

The Runt is in the running due to her high chemical smell and the most frost out of the 5. Here she is @ 57 days

View attachment 95174

View attachment 95175

View attachment 95176

View attachment 95177
These are some good pics, but a word of constructive criticism - try not to cut the top of the Bud off in the pic - we wanna see the tippy top too.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

View attachment 95174

View attachment 95175

View attachment 95176

View attachment 95177
Chop and use a color background. White works best for purpled plants and dark for green plants. It's ok to nip off the burnt tips and trim them.a little for the photos.

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
Just chopped my #2 plant, day 71. She was the smallest in the tent, but looks to have some of the
densest colas. I'd call it 15/70/15 % on the trichs and still smells of vanilla creme soda and rubber tire.View attachment 95133

#1 had been hanging for 8 days.
Just got clipped from the stem and into a open half gallon jar.
Smells the same as the one above but has some kinda citrus in there as well.
View attachment 95134

For someone who isn't much of a forum guy, I've really enjoyed this competition.
Hope another comes along to play in.
Glad to have been amidst some really great people and growers here.
Looking forward to smoking a couple ounces of the finished product of this competition...SD ☮
Looks great! I only have one plant left hanging. Sounds like you have the same terp profile as I had. Stand by cuz this stuff is a fantastic high. Deffinately keeping this one around.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Has anyone else given a smoke report yet? Curious if others are as pleased.
I smoke so much bud throughout the day It all becomes melded together.
I start the mornings off testing the buzz.
#1 plant taste like it smells, sweet and smooth already. Heavy buzz both head and body, very nice.
Not a wake and bake by any means, was looking for a nap a couple hours later.
It will be perfect evening smoke.