The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
This morning before lights on..View attachment 92919

I'm thinking I might have the earliest showing pheno in the comp.
Not seeing any fade going on in anyone's plants yet.
I like growing different shit most of the time, but damn would like to have taken cuttings from this one.
Of course haven't got to test it yet so not sure of the buzz....It's all about the buzz man.
Way too early for a fade. Usually what people call a fade is their plant starving. Low temps is what will typically cause color change and its probably been pretty warm for most people. I had a temp drop down into the 50s and my Gmo cake turned black in some leaves almost overnight. The buds and most leaves took on a real vibrant purple

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Way too early for a fade. Usually what people call a fade is their plant starving. Low temps is what will typically cause color change and its probably been pretty warm for most people. I had a temp drop down into the 50s and my Gmo cake turned black in some leaves almost overnight. The buds and most leaves took on a real vibrant purple
Those colors are definitely not from low temps, 70 to 82 degrees are fairly constant in my tent.
We'll see what the trichs look like in a couple weeks, bet she'll be extremely close and have some nice fall colors.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Those colors are definitely not from low temps, 70 to 82 degrees are fairly constant in my tent.
We'll see what the trichs look like in a couple weeks, bet she'll be extremely close and have some nice fall colors.
I got one that looks like it will be a fast finisher as well, I think I flipped like 6 days after you and lub can’t remember I’d have to look it up to be sure I flipped a few days after 4/20 4A21EB2A-EF75-480C-BBE0-F6A4C94F5DF9.jpeg99FF3AD4-C5BE-4CCC-B2FD-AE68F13F959C.jpeg

F series

Insanely Active Member
Update.
Flowering in 4-5 days I think. I doubled pot size. Should be enough time for the roots to re-establish.

I'm so fuckin late but whatever. As long as I beat @JohnFonda 😎🧜‍♂️

Two in front are the plants that were attacked and uprooted. The 2 behind we're the backups.

I think the back ups were planted week 2 or 3?

I guess I can follow my updates if I really need to know.

View attachment 92814View attachment 92815
Update.

Screenshot_20210603-022539.pngScreenshot_20210603-022542.png