The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I got a 120 watt driver instead of a 240, it powers 2 QB120s (4k boards with 660nmreds UV and IR chips) so they are driving soft. I got 2 12 x 18 aluminum cookie sheets and used that for heat sinks. I was kind of pissed when i realized i should have got the 240 BUT...

The light vegs a 20 x 36 inch tent the best of anything i have used in the space...and the top of the cookie sheets is so nice and warm...and not hot. Wet paper towel....seeds in that...in a zip lock on top of the cookie sheet. Since I figured this out i get long sprouts in 2 days.

:) And then right into a cup of soil/perlite.

If I get fancy they die....

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
One thing we can gather so far is everyone definitely has there own way of popping seeds. As head of research and development my recommendation is to include a small card in every order for step by step instructions on seed germination. Hahaha.
Wtf was that in a glass I saw a peach?

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
One thing we can gather so far is everyone definitely has there own way of popping seeds. As head of research and development my recommendation is to include a small card in every order for step by step instructions on seed germination. Hahaha.
Wtf was that in a glass I saw a peach?
Avocado seed lol. I was taught to pre moisten soil and stick em straight in the soil, but I figured I'd let em swim 12 hours 1st.