The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I found out where they are. Wife tossed them with the others. View attachment 86648View attachment 86651

I think I found them. No labelView attachment 86649View attachment 86650
Hey hun! Did u see that pack os seeds I got?

Which one honey?

Grrrrrr...... The one I just got!!!

But u get em all the time honey!!

Did u put em in the fridge!?!?

Ya, ya...

Ok thanks hun!!!

Hahahahh my wife feels the same way!! Its great when I tell her I'm driving outta state for a cut !! Wtf! Why!!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Hotwired and Big Ballz, I don’t know what the word “sock” means, but I have a good guess. I have already told you about Chunky Stool, get the man some daily Mirilax and you can call him Mushy stool. I think Amos is a rival seed producer. Big Ballz, my guess is you’re younger than Chunky, you see, you know you’re old when your bowel life is more important than your sexlife.Lol
I’ll post a pic of a HPS light(state of the art in seventies and heavy as fuck). You all may not have been born yet. Good luck with your grow. I know I’ll win, because, no matter what, I’ll be growing some fire. Maybe after some pics, I can join the cool kids club. LOL, WJS
I have one of those state of the art 40# HPS from the 70s the reflector is a 6ft x 3ft flat piece of polished metal, bulb was as big as a small watermelon, she ate cheap timers for breakfast, Haven't fired it for years, she was like a Harley, left oil spot on the concrete lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Do we swoosh clockwise or counterclockwise? I never swooshed before, just damp paper towel.
Usually I set a cup of water on top of a light fixture and drop seeds in after an hr or so. As soon as I see a tail I put them sideways in a wet root riot and they pop up in a day or so. Easy shit. Can also just plant the straight into a peat pellet or dirt also. I personally never fuked with the wet paper towel cause if the paper towel dries out so does the tap root. If that happens good bye seedling.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Hey hun! Did u see that pack os seeds I got?

Which one honey?

Grrrrrr...... The one I just got!!!

But u get em all the time honey!!

Did u put em in the fridge!?!?

Ya, ya...

Ok thanks hun!!!

Hahahahh my wife feels the same way!! Its great when I tell her I'm driving outta state for a cut !! Wtf! Why!!
High Kev isn’t every one the best