The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I want some

Lol that's the first thing I thought of after what H said as well. Kinda bittersweet because regs are nice but I see the direction they're going
Its perfect, majority of autos are made from bullshit seed stock. Im making them all from scratch using only the elite clones we have. Wedding cake autos will actually be from the clone and not some bullshit seed stock. This gives me the time to concentrate more on the genetics and less on seed production. You'll wanna see 300 plant pheno selections stand by.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Its perfect, majority of autos are made from bullshit seed stock. Im making them all from scratch using only the elite clones we have. Wedding cake autos will actually be from the clone and not some bullshit seed stock. This gives me the time to concentrate more on the genetics and less on seed production. You'll wanna see 300 plant pheno selections stand by.
Damn HB! Yur gonna give mephisto a run for his $$$ customers!!
Best auto,I had was seedsman amnesia

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am growing my first auto now, (zkittles from seedsman) and so far it looks like a plant should at 3 weeks. I like the concept of having a constant corner plant in the veg space, don't know yet if I'll like it in practice. Light height differences might be an issue requiring highchairs for the younglings as they rotate through.

I can definitely see the attraction for outdoor growers with harsh early winters. There is a market.