The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

printer

Super Active Member
I second opie1 animal cookies + Mac.....
Well you know I won't be guessing who is the odd man out, unless blind luck looks my way. I think I will have to put a bunch of numbers in a jar and pick one on the right date. Maybe I need a lucky rabbit foot. Don't worry, I will make sure it it the little lady's boyfriend and not her (its her picture). He is more skittish than she is. I wonder if he would have knocked her up by then? Think the timing is right. Better get some chicken's feet just to hex a few here also. Can't be too prepared.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
H, I’d be interested after someone guesses correctly, what features you would look for in this flower to determine its lineage. Thanks,WJS
Thats easy. Bud structure. Thw particular way each strain grows. When he first said he could eyeball his shit and tell what it is. I was like ya right.
After looking at bud pork for 4 yrs straight. I see what he means. I think 😄

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thats easy. Bud structure. Thw particular way each strain grows. When he first said he could eyeball his shit and tell what it is. I was like ya right.
After looking at bud pork for 4 yrs straight. I see what he means. I think 😄
Leaf structure and the spacing/size of the serrations can be a tell, too, but I personally don’t have an eye for it.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Idk about the rest of y’all. But to me this sounds like the start of greenpoint autos?
Damn did I call it or what? 🤷🤷
Announcement:
After seven years, the Stardawg male is being retired. The powerful chem line created by JJ of Topdawg Seeds served Greenpoint Seeds well. It's being retired because we’re moving to 100% feminized seeds. Feminized photoperiod and feminized auto flowering seeds will be the only types of seeds offered by Greenpoint starting in 2022. If you see regular photoperiod seeds on the menu now, there are no plans for recreating them after they sell out.