The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

we need New York City piff / haze Or something similar hahah
Something that doesn't take 10 weeks. I never tried Super Silver Haze and Bodhi has some hybrids with it but it's crossed to SSDD and G13 Hashplant which are too indica for me...........especially the hashplant.................................I can't stand those crosses. He has Mountain Temple which is a supposed to be a good sativa cross.

Only Attitude have the Mr. Nice SSH regs but they are out and cost a shit load @ $165 for a pack of 15 regs.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thanks to Heisen for being a solid dude and hooking me up with some of these contest beans. Because i left all self righteous and full of fire...and that was COVID madness.

Covid has been breaking my mind....for almost a year and i am done.
A lot of people are going through this so I think most people understand and aren't getting bent out of shape when others are being grumpy. I think spring will help snap a lot of us out of the bitterness this pandemic gave us. I just ordered a bunch of lumber to get my raised beds built so I can actually have a nice veggie garden this year and I'm excited to get outside and work on it!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
A lot of people are going through this so I think most people understand and aren't getting bent out of shape when others are being grumpy. I think spring will help snap a lot of us out of the bitterness this pandemic gave us. I just ordered a bunch of lumber to get my raised beds built so I can actually have a nice veggie garden this year and I'm excited to get outside and work on it!
Thanks to Heisen for being a solid dude and hooking me up with some of these contest beans. Because i left all self righteous and full of fire...and that was COVID madness.

Covid has been breaking my mind....for almost a year and i am done.

I grow for me.. and the A-Dub i have CrUSHNG it ....the Bridezllla with a bud like my fist....and that is BIG..

And Heisen reached out to me.....I would have told me to fuck right off so...to me

That is a very big deal.

So thanks man...les grow this shit to fireballs of doom

G u the man! Don’t let anyone else make u think otherwise!

Last edited:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Something that doesn't take 10 weeks. I never tried Super Silver Haze and Bodhi has some hybrids with it but it's crossed to SSDD and G13 Hashplant which are too indica for me...........especially the hashplant.................................I can't stand those crosses. He has Mountain Temple which is a supposed to be a good sativa cross.

Only Attitude have the Mr. Nice SSH regs but they are out and cost a shit load @ $165 for a pack of 15 regs.
Ime most strains from seed. Take 70 days roughly anyhow and that’s 10 weeks. Not saying this is true to you but I’ve seen guys say 10 week strains are to long to grow but then see the same guy showing a plant at 67 days maybe they can’t add? Maybe weeks just sound more intimidating than days ?

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ime most strains take 70 days roughly anyhow and that’s 10 weeks. Not saying this is true to you but I’ve seen guys say 10 week strains are to long to grow but then see the same guy showing a plant at 67 days maybe they can’t add? Maybe weeks just sound more intimidating than days ?
I agree. I just looked at all my past grows and every one of them were in flower for 10 or more weeks.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Wow, I can see you worked hard and are spending some serious money of your own for this competition! Ask Anthony to at least cover the postage(haha). He’s going to sell a lot more seeds with your R and D.
I hope gu reads this(he’s always been outstanding working with me). Don’t want to piss him off or pry, but this will be my public statement, Pay The Man! WJS
Heisen has always been a straight forward dude since I’ve known him. For sure he put up some money for this but in comparison to all the other seeds I’ve seen him give away this isn’t much. Lol. (Not that it’s not appreciated)
Hell the first batch of seeds he released was huge many people received many packs for free, probably thousands of seeds went out without him asking for anything. And only a handful of people grew them and showed them off to the community
That being said a thank you card with a little something in it never hurt anyone.

Your new so you probably don’t know the history (every business has ups and downs) but you’ll either form one of two opinions of H.

he’s either a good guy that helps and sticks to his word

or a complete asshole with dirty floors 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I kid and I mouth in jest, but I seem to always to end up here. I been on Heisens since I jumped on his bandwagon over at the other place and we was mouthing all doubters even before the piss spectacle, when he was solo. Gut feeling still following it. Him and Gu don't make a bad team, and I suspect the freudian slip at the other spot yesterday was a good marketing jab, mentioning tester and free pack in a post prolly gathered a hunnert or so new newsletter recipients which has to lead to sales at some point, even tho the chunkster tried to get hard bout it, 😂.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Got my tracking #s last night and GP just notified me that my Lemon Tree S1 seeds are being shipped out.
My little 2x4 is gonna be rockin soon.

he’s either a good guy that helps and sticks to his word

or a complete asshole with dirty floors 🤣🤣🤣
I remember when I first came across Heisen on RIU a few years back.
Came in with some strong opinions and ruffled a lot of feathers.
But gotta say the dude has always been a straight shooter, albeit a bit gruff
and abrasive :ROFLMAO:
He's a generous man and a crazy good grower, and he's got my respect for sure.

I kid and I mouth in jest, but I seem to always to end up here. I been on Heisens since I jumped on his bandwagon over at the other place and we was mouthing all doubters even before the piss spectacle, when he was solo. Gut feeling still following it. Him and Gu don't make a bad team, and I suspect the freudian slip at the other spot yesterday was a good marketing jab, mentioning tester and free pack in a post prolly gathered a hunnert or so new newsletter recipients which has to lead to sales at some point, even tho the chunkster tried to get hard bout it, 😂.
That V256.420 guy is a wise ass and needs a good smackin' :sneaky:

I never go 10 weeks. Can't really, not with my perpetual. I only have 1 tent for 9 plus weekers and that's where the GMO x Topanga are :whistle:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
GMO x Topanga are :whistle:
Sounds like a great plant! the pack of topanga x Chem 4 I just finished running is some straight up fire. Super Chem tasting like inhaling a fresh can of paint thinner mixed with about a pound of vix vapor rub lol. It’s def strong with a flavor not for everyone especially if vaped. But I’m keeping it around for a bit5C2D17CA-ADFC-47A6-8091-E609D076E0AB.jpeg
P.s. my long term storage is vac sealed so excuse the kind of compressed look lol

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I run 11/13 and....some stuff finishes at 56. and i dont mean clear trichs.

Purple Punch from a cut is 56 days on the nose at 11/13 ... Pine Tar kush...Godud...Starffighter all hit it at day 56 with 10% ish ambers from seed (mature plants vegging for 6 to forever weeks)

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Heisen is good people. You treat him right and he will treat you right. A little sucking up never hurt either. Sometimes a Lemon Tree clone pops up in your mailbox and you wonder how it got there :giggle:

@Heisenbeans do you have any sativa hybrids going? Really need something for daytime smokers. I have several "friends" who are asking.
I feel Sativas are unfairly underrepresented everywhere.

printer

Super Active Member
Because of Heisen I wandered over to Greenpoint and have an order ready to go but the phone number is a sticking point and it will not let me order yet. Sent them an email and hope we get it straightened out.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I feel Sativas are unfairly underrepresented everywhere.
I think genetics can get confused. I prefer a sativa. Haze is still probably my go too. That being said somehwere in all that breeding the terps etc all start to change. I think hybrids can go either way and some give you that nice upper head high. You smoke too much unlike some pure sativas though and your dicks in the dirt.