The Not So Infamous Grow Journal: Eso Strains ONLY in DWC & Soil

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@Rocman91 See what I was saying....A few of us thought that means Regs but its just that specific plant reversed.
I now put reversed on the new labels to limit this confusion.

I'm just used to the old school "reg" abbreviation for regular sex beans. So if the seeds are m/f, like my oran jones, I'd put
Oran jones, 10 reg seeds etc..

But I see how just an R there could imply regular beans vs a reversed female.

Hell most folks don't know what a reversed plant is or is for. Gotta expand my thinking, lol.

Cheers

I now put reversed on the new labels to limit this confusion.

I'm just used to the old school "reg" abbreviation for regular sex beans. So if the seeds are m/f, like my oran jones, I'd put
Oran jones, 10 reg seeds etc..

But I see how just an R there could imply regular beans vs a reversed female.

Hell most folks don't know what a reversed plant is or is for. Gotta expand my thinking, lol.

Cheers
All good. He asked about the R just like I did. You could have just added the F or R down the bottom line too for less printing.

Big height difference.....the tall lady is Bazooka Blast. To her left is the Tropical Dunder.
118908560_733875777454576_4929023465465850751_n.jpg

Front left is the Black Grapes Dum Dum and in the right corner is Stank Bubble. In the middle there is the DinoBerry Bites. They will be headed to the main room with the other probably next week. I flipped the tallest about a week before the shorter ones to deal with stretching.
118942601_759165431569545_8165751297305763767_n.jpg

Attachments