The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Veg is about ready for clones and a few re-pots. Just the new Chem91 and the old FB68 re-mom.
IMG_0958.JPG
Flower is in the smaller tent now. Almost had to remove the caddies so it would fit.
IMG_0960.JPG
the closet had 4 males and an unidentified. As soon as the last one shows they get bigger pots.
IMG_0961.JPG
And I don't think I'll need two tents and a tarp. Plenty of room to add some boys for a few days - for now.
IMG_0962.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The can lids show the strain. I did a wake-n-bake with the Taxi clone weed yesterday and it is superb. What's crazy is that one of the two got lightly self-seeded on the lowers, the other got nothing. I have a #1 and a #3 hanging now so I'll be watching to see if either of them got hit. Maybe 30 seeds from the one plant so far, but there were also 3 open flowers that dropped when I was bucking it. No nanner stuff, full on ball sacks. If I wasn't doing the chuck I'd be getting them wet soon. Still keeping them, probably run a few when I germ test the other stuff. They were nice and dark too, not late-splooged seeds.
IMG_0963.JPG

Today was the Flashback and I win!!! It has the same mexican or chinese restaurant smell, but with more than a hint of lemon. Like whatever was on the grill got a splash of it. My method of just hitting one bowl then going about my business to see how that does me lasted about an hour before I hit it again. Second round it was 2 bowls to see if it escalates and it does. You can keep getting higher. I didn't finish the second bowl right away.
IMG_0964.JPG

Tomorrow will be the Headbanger. I hit some last night an it might be another top-shelfer. I gotta be living right or something LOL