The James Gang

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
"When I die, I want to go quietly in my sleep like my Grandpa - not screaming and crying like his passengers."
My friend was saying the other day that it would be cool if we could sign up for a service so, when you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, the doctors don't tell you...instead they hire sniper to take you out at the end of a great day. Sign me up! 🤣

Bobby Legit

What smells like a skunk, Dad?
My friend was saying the other day that it would be cool if we could sign up for a service so, when you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, the doctors don't tell you...instead they hire sniper to take you out at the end of a great day. Sign me up! 🤣
I'd get a ticket for that ride....no use fighting after a certain point. New definition for the phrase 'party till you drop'

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Jumble of veg stuff.
IMG_2912.JPG
Durb dropped a few nuts and I plucked them. If more pop she'll either look like the Lemon HP or be culled. I think she doesn't like cold - South African, makes sense. JTR is a girl so far. Couple of dude-ish looking ones in the Irie 5.
IMG_2914.JPG
Solo cup and it's high chair are gone. Pulled the Lemon Cello back in the short tent.
IMG_2915.JPG
Dropped Sept 1, chopped Oct 31. 2 months.
IMG_2921.JPGIMG_2922.JPG

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
hell that is what some of them try to do, over perscribe more chemo than needed, among other stuff thats not needed.the hair on my arms is just starting to grow back ,it's so thin ,i have to have my arm in sun light to see em.and even weak sun light makes my skin burn ,because of the meds.i'am the cat in the long sleeves, large sunglasses,wareing gloves with the flat brim farmers straw hat!

Last edited:

twobitbob

Super Active Member
I started growing to get the stash. Now I am just continuously upgrading it ;)

FWIW I have a weed budget. When I retired I promised myself to stay in weed. I bought it, tried to find good connections, but nothing reliable. Grew a few bagseeds - like tomatoes because I had no clue about light schedules... About three months in and my plants were about 8" tall in clay pots and I got fungus gnats. I found a forum while looking for a solution and 2 months later harvested the best quarter-bag I'll likely ever smoke ;) Six months for a few grams wasn't going to do it but I found the ILGM forum and saw the grow guide on there. Lots of bullshit, half-ass info but it grew weed. I bought their shitty beans and used their shitty advice to grow me some mids, but enough of it to live on without buying weed. I then had money to invest in the hobby.

They were idiots about much - so I went hunting. I found Troll-it-up. Big upgrade right? :ROFLMAO: But there I got hooked up with @J.James and the rest is history. Notice he has all the KNF stuff posted and now I'm all organic? :unsure:;). He took me under his wing, sent me some legit beans (first ever legit ones) to test his 4th Gear testers (need to drop more of those...) and a few presents.

He shared, I share. I don't breed or chck so I share info. I'm growing this plant anyway - why not? Growing it is as much my meds now as smoking it. My whole lifestyle has changed for the better because of this.

When I found this forum and saw the KNF and JADAM on the side is when I decided to join its inspiring to be able to watch other people using this knowledge and sharing information on here
Thanks for adding to it

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When I found this forum and saw the KNF and JADAM on the side is when I decided to join its inspiring to be able to watch other people using this knowledge and sharing information on here
Thanks for adding to it
To be clear, I am not a member of either cult ;) I think both have something to offer but it's all about organic. And if you can make it without leaving the house, mo-betta.

KNF preaches "local" inputs. Rice and brown sugar are not local to me. OHN is one of the premium inputs and it is made with angelic root - not local. I use the brown sugar in ferments, but I would rather plant stuff that's beneficial and use what grows well where I am. I got a bottle of OHN and FAA from @J.James and love it, but wouldn't go to the trouble myself.

I have started adding water and LAB to some ferments. I think that's a JADAM thing. Adding leaf mold and mice-silly-yum seems cool, but we're growing an annual plant. Look in the forest. Not a lot of light green annuals. Having a fungally dominant soil ain't gonna hurt, but it's not my goal.

D

Deleted member 2835

To be clear, I am not a member of either cult ;) I think both have something to offer but it's all about organic. And if you can make it without leaving the house, mo-betta.

KNF preaches "local" inputs. Rice and brown sugar are not local to me. OHN is one of the premium inputs and it is made with angelic root - not local. I use the brown sugar in ferments, but I would rather plant stuff that's beneficial and use what grows well where I am. I got a bottle of OHN and FAA from @J.James and love it, but wouldn't go to the trouble myself.

I have started adding water and LAB to some ferments. I think that's a JADAM thing. Adding leaf mold and mice-silly-yum seems cool, but we're growing an annual plant. Look in the forest. Not a lot of light green annuals. Having a fungally dominant soil ain't gonna hurt, but it's not my goal.
Fungi are your friend though

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fungi are your friend though
Agreed - just not needed in the pot in my tent. I add myco's but I do that every transplant - never seen a shroom. I actually had some coming out of the bottom of the pots using Fox Farms Happy Frog soil and organic top dressings. That's what sold me on doing real organic.

D

Deleted member 2835

Agreed - just not needed in the pot in my tent. I add myco's but I do that every transplant - never seen a shroom. I actually had some coming out of the bottom of the pots using Fox Farms Happy Frog soil and organic top dressings. That's what sold me on doing real organic.
I had a couple shrooms popping with ocean forest with a mom

twobitbob

Super Active Member

They all do have a lot to offer, I have noticed KNF is pretty particular in the process. I also try to use as much stuff that I can grow or is already growing. Nettles grows here I like to use that.
I have a FAA going now from some Northern Pike and brown sugar I also added some Lacto serum to that so I will see what happens.
I used to brew beer so I learned a lot from that and apply it to this stuff.
Fermented veggies are good too, I've used the brine as starters in ferments for plants.
Ginger bugs are also easy.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They all do have a lot to offer, I have noticed KNF is pretty particular in the process. I also try to use as much stuff that I can grow or is already growing. Nettles grows here I like to use that.
I have a FAA going now from some Northern Pike and brown sugar I also added some Lacto serum to that so I will see what happens.
I used to brew beer so I learned a lot from that and apply it to this stuff.
Fermented veggies are good too, I've used the brine as starters in ferments for plants.
Ginger bugs are also easy.
I am trying to keep it simple. I don't want twenty bottles of organic ferments and such just like I didn't want twenty bottles of nutes. LAB is a must. I have WCA (eggshell calcium), then the previously mentioned FAA and OHN. I mulch with rice hulls so there's some silica. The ferments I have are from culled males, aloe, green peach, ripe peach, blackberry, and some peppermint for IPM. I have some comfrey cooking now from plants I grew from seed. Next year I should actually have a lot, this year I was scared to take leaves from the babies.

twobitbob

Super Active Member
I am trying to keep it simple. I don't want twenty bottles of organic ferments and such just like I didn't want twenty bottles of nutes. LAB is a must. I have WCA (eggshell calcium), then the previously mentioned FAA and OHN. I mulch with rice hulls so there's some silica. The ferments I have are from culled males, aloe, green peach, ripe peach, blackberry, and some peppermint for IPM. I have some comfrey cooking now from plants I grew from seed. Next year I should actually have a lot, this year I was scared to take leaves from the babies.
Sounds like you have some good stuff to use, simple is good. I can get a little carried away sometimes and ferment everything I think will help, if I don't use it or don't like it I just water it into my compost piles or my veggie gardens.
Comfrey I would like to plant in the future.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Nothing is drinking everything in a day. I think the Chemdog gets an up-pot finally, Might go to a short/wide 2g. I still haven't felt the cloning urge yet. The 4 back ones are The Stones and their secondary limbs are all still tiny. I keep thinking about rootbound issues but these bitches are healthy and fine. I need to chill and get out of the quick-flip mindset with the future mom plants and just veg the future-clones. What I am debating is taking the fan leaves and forcing those limbs to support the plant. But eventually they are getting topped and I hope to have 4 easy-rooting top-clones so I can't take the upper fans. The ChemD is getting whatever works to get more plants.
IMG_2940.JPG
So that's what my stoner ass will be considering today while doing other shit. I just really hate cloning. It's more of a necessary evil for me.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming, already in progress 😜

When I culled the male Irie's I always check roots - gives me an indication of how rootbound or ready for transplant the keepers are. I saw that wrap of roots and thought "Yup, time to transplant". But these were dry and one 'fondle' of the rootball and all the soil fell out, there was hardly any root biomass on the inner parts so plenty of time. Going by the plant height vs the pot size is still a winner whether it's a cup or a 1g. You can see where the first tug pulled the "cup-ball" out of the "pot-ball".
IMG_2936.JPG
All the things I was planning, and the only thing I did was up-pot the Chem91. I think the short-wide pots are stellar, and I went ahead and added some clover seed. The clover is just starting to poke through on the ChemD next to her.
IMG_2941.JPG