The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
As it turns out I do not want any beans currently from County Line Genetics

Man I do not understand why you have to shit on a breeder...but that dude is my friend.

I do not want any diesel...any VSL...any anything...it sucks but I remember growing weed before it was legal and we never shit on the grow bros...and Freak NEVER shit on you EVER...on personl convos or otherwise.

I dont want your testers man... I am ok...I rely on people being solid...before pot was legal peeps.

What would heisen know he doesnt even smoke weed...but i thought you would be above some petty shit...i dont want the beans and Heathen is with me...its been a slice...but i am done with here.

Remember when growing weed was a brotherhood...well those doods smoked weed.
Shit was slung by both of them a year ago and there's obviously still tension between the two. I thought we were over this type of drama here?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
As it turns out I do not want any beans currently from County Line Genetics

Man I do not understand why you have to shit on a breeder...but that dude is my friend.

I do not want any diesel...any VSL...any anything...it sucks but I remember growing weed before it was legal and we never shit on the grow bros...and Freak NEVER shit on you EVER...on personl convos or otherwise.

I dont want your testers man... I am ok...I rely on people being solid...before pot was legal peeps.

What would heisen know he doesnt even smoke weed...but i thought you would be above some petty shit...i dont want the beans and Heathen is with me...its been a slice...but i am done with here.

Remember when growing weed was a brotherhood...well those doods smoked weed.
You assume too much brother, I respect your decision but you need to stop letting these talking heads gas you up over bullshit. I have a right to express my opinion about any plant from any breeder. I am on multiple forums and platforms other than this one and haven't referenced your friend in months. You and Heathen are both above this crap and you both know it

D

Deleted member 60

I hate to break it to you here.....but unless you've broken bud personally multiple times in person and shared other life experiences beyond weed with someone on a pot forum....you have no "friends" on pot forums....only "acquaintances'. It's sad to see all of the rivalry when >no one< (and I mean no one) is truly breaking any NEW ground and everyone is swimming (or pissing) in the same pool. Yet.....some say 'it's my ball'......"these are my restrictions'...."this is my cockdribble".

The clown suit gets passed around > A LOT< in SeedyLand.

Same suit.

Different clown.

That suit is decades old!

However...without fail...someone is willing to wear it.

I remember when there were no "grow bros".....just me, myself, and I.... no...wait....nothing has changed! "Grow Bros" are the pot growers "stranger danger" LOL. Don't drop the soap motherfuckers. Grow Bro gonna be up your ass.

Shhhh.....listen. Yup...it's that calliaope playing the circus music again...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I remember when there were no "grow bros".....just me, myself, and I.... no...wait....nothing has changed! "Grow Bros" are the pot growers "stranger danger" LOL. Don't drop the soap motherfuckers. Grow Bro gonna be up your ass.
Nothing makes me want to vomit more than when I go on Reddit and see growers refer to each other as "growmies". I don't know what it is about that word, or the abundant overuse of the word "bro" by so many growers on Reddit and other forums, but the overuse of both terms make me want to vomit. They will call you "growmie" or "bro" but then will act like a 5 year old who didn't get what they wanted from Santa as soon as you disagree with something they post.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Just the typical grower drama that someone is stirring up between this forum and the pH forum. The funny thing is the one person who is "being attacked" isn't even bitching.
No one is attacking anyone. A few people turn everything I say into Freak drama and that's about the furthest thing from my mind. The truth is SOMEONE had the balls to threaten to dox a member here over a year ago and Frim got sucked into the drama via association. Case closed.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I have no dog in the fight either way - I just like stirring the pot for entertainment value.

Especially on an empty thread where the owner is never coming back 😁 :unsure:🤪
G eats mushrooms. Tapping into clairvoyance via the shroom so he will most definitely be back. This isn't the first time he has taken a break, He will realize this is a misunderstanding at some point and grace us with his presence. G & Heathen both have helped me get ahold of some rare genetics. I have nothing but good things to say about either of those guys, Real Solid Dudes.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
G eats mushrooms. Tapping into clairvoyance via the shroom so he will most definitely be back. This isn't the first time he has taken a break, He will realize this is a misunderstanding at some point and grace us with his presence. G & Heathen both have helped me get ahold of some rare genetics. I have nothing but good things to say about either of those guys, Real Solid Dudes.
You must have missed my attemp to show sarcasm about G never coming back. He'll see it when he comes back (if he hasn't already) and get a laugh. Or not. IDGAF.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
This is my last plant at my old address..The first place i actually learned how to grow.
Misty water colored GG4 !.

I am going to feed this plant 1 more time. I was running a really light solution to finish off the king tut.

From now on 1 res per strain on the autopots. I can rig 5 gallon buckets to act as a res. Multi strains same solution in this case one needed to flush (leach or whatever) and one still needs some food to pack on buds for 2 weeks.

And for the veg room i think i will use 2 small autopots and a 5 gallon veg res.

I can see it with stunning alacrity and i am wake and BAKED. Arthritis doesn't hurt if you keep ahead of it
View attachment 2187View attachment 2186View attachment 2189
shure helps me a lot hurt all over worked my short life span
View attachment 4173

White widow in the yellow tote. 2 train wreck i think to the right and 2 jack to the left but now i cant remember. I will find out at harvest. :D. Damn I knew i should have put painters tape on the pots and wrote it down.
ive pulled the same stunt ,learned the hard to lable it every time.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
No one is attacking anyone. A few people turn everything I say into Freak drama and that's about the furthest thing from my mind. The truth is SOMEONE had the balls to threaten to dox a member here over a year ago and Frim got sucked into the drama via association. Case closed.
Wheels has always had a stick up his ass. I have never done said or done anything bad to the dude. He was a mod here and I guess got tired of people or some shit, out of no where he just left. I swear man these fukin growers are some moody fuks. Than I see him post on rollitup a seedbank review that was WRITTEN BY AN X EMPLOYEE THAT WAS FIRED FROM GREENPOINT. The dude literally melted down into Sabatoge mode. Look at my thread, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the seeds, it's the talking heads that despise other people's success trying to drag it down. Heathen left because I wouldn't ban Amos and than Amos turned around and stabbed me in the back. Frimpong was actually sfpring or some shit here and left when I banned Hust17 for causing Neverending drama every day. People literally know nothing about the facts. Worse than fukin high school kids