THE GROW CONTEST BANTER THREAD

angel4us

Super Active Member
Question on rule 6?????

6. ROOTS MUST STAY IN THE CUP ( YOU MAY HAVE AS MANY HOLES AS YOU WANT)

So above it was posted we would be using 1 gal / 4 liter container then rule 6 is stating roots must stay in cup.... you may have as many holes as you want.
So are 1 gallon air pots or fabric bags allowed? Or are we using plastic 1 gallon containers???

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Question on rule 6?????

6. ROOTS MUST STAY IN THE CUP ( YOU MAY HAVE AS MANY HOLES AS YOU WANT)

So above it was posted we would be using 1 gal / 4 liter container then rule 6 is stating roots must stay in cup.... you may have as many holes as you want.
So are 1 gallon air pots or fabric bags allowed? Or are we using plastic 1 gallon containers???
Any 1 gallon container, but roots are not to show outside the container.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wouldn’t the odds still be 50/50? That’s how I look at it.
the odds are 50 50 to the power of 4

so 50 50 is 50 %

50 % at 50 50 is 25%
25% at 50 50 is 11,25

I love odds and statistical math...i really should have been an actuator.

When it gets crazy is a pack of 10 seeds all being male or female...the odds are miniscule.

To put this in perspective the standard slot machine jackpot is about 1 in 80000. To have a 98% chance to win you have to pull that handle over 200,000 times....i dont play slots. The math shows you are dumb.

Play craps or blackjack and learn the system. Better odds but the house is still favored...always.

I can also multiply 3 digit numbers by each other in my head in about 2 to 5 seconds...i smoke weed to fix it.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
the odds are 50 50 to the power of 4

so 50 50 is 50 %

50 % at 50 50 is 25%
25% at 50 50 is 11,25

I love odds and statistical math...i really should have been an actuator.

When it gets crazy is a pack of 10 seeds all being male or female...the odds are miniscule.

To put this in perspective the standard slot machine jackpot is about 1 in 80000. To have a 98% chance to win you have to pull that handle over 200,000 times....i dont play slots. The math shows you are dumb.

Play craps or blackjack and learn the system. Better odds but the house is still favored...always.

I can also multiply 3 digit numbers by each other in my head in about 2 to 5 seconds...i smoke weed to fix it.
Slots and scratch tickets , the worst . But I guess it's same as a coin flip .

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Is Labour day enough time or do we do a big one for HallOween

I want a bunch of contenstants. And we will also have a random prize so anyone can enter...you can still get a prize (I love random stuff).

I love an oct 31 seed drop...for some reason that one is my favorite. And i still have some skeleton cookies it is so fitting it was 1 year ago since i dropped them last time. And now i have shit figured out better.

Boo ya

ShysteGrow

novicegrower
Is Labour day enough time or do we do a big one for HallOween

I want a bunch of contenstants. And we will also have a random prize so anyone can enter...you can still get a prize (I love random stuff).

I love an oct 31 seed drop...for some reason that one is my favorite. And i still have some skeleton cookies it is so fitting it was 1 year ago since i dropped them last time. And now i have shit figured out better.

Boo ya
I won't b able to drop by labor day sadly lol