The great american pheno hunt?

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Political spam callers
nope but a good answer.

damn i just saw your quote about stupid. i'm going to use it and of course piss some folks off this year lol. i define stupid as doing shit you know you shouldn't or not doing shit you know you should. that's what i used to tell my niece and nephew. i told the it had nothing to do with how intelligent you may or may not be lol. i snitched on all sorts of bs adults do and try to pretend they got their shit together lol. i always tell kids what their parents don't that they truly need lol.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
nope but a good answer.

damn i just saw your quote about stupid. i'm going to use it and of course piss some folks off this year lol. i define stupid as doing shit you know you shouldn't or not doing shit you know you should. that's what i used to tell my niece and nephew. i told the it had nothing to do with how intelligent you may or may not be lol. i snitched on all sorts of bs adults do and try to pretend they got their shit together lol. i always tell kids what their parents don't that they truly need lol.
Man I am stupid as fuck

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Make
What do you fine folks think about something like this. Something simple along the lines of start in the spring once outdoor season starts so both indoor and outdoor growers get a go and basically everyone just shows off the year's seed pops.

No chosen plant or anything just pics showing full grow from seed to bud. The phenos with most likes get put in the voting poll, the rest of us keep growing, keep trying.

Only rules is all phenos in the hunt have to be seeds you popped this year, pics of stages of growth and a $3k entry fee... well maybe no entry fee 😂.

I'm sure prizes will not be an issue so we'll discuss that later. What else or how else could we make this a fun successful event?

Inputs? Cheers
With a "Light DEP" flower comp 3 days before the end of each month.
Keep everyone interested during the grow season.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Some great ideas thrown around. I honestly had nothing in mind other than a huge show and tell. Just has to be a newly popped seed, no clones, and just everyone kind of select their representative and present them for communal scrutiny and or admiration.

We still got a bit to figure it out.