The days are getting longer

D

Deleted member 60

Gaba. One 300mg cap knocks me out for 6 hours. Must be an individual thing cus I know other folks who eat far more mg's per day in multiple doses for nuerological issues/seizures/etc. than that. I was >super< leery of takin it after the fun I had with the narcotic puppet strings for quite a few years there...but I tried it and I'm glad I did.

Waaaahhhh....LOL....don't get caught boys. You'll be findin' Mrs. Hands again!

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah....Gabapentin is a synthetic drug that taps the "Gaba receptors" in our body. It is used mostly to control seizures, Restless Leg Syndrome, and other nuerological issues. It also helps some folks like me...who have severe insomnia and can't turn the fuckin cranial movie off long enough to get any sleep. Anybody here ever research Gaba receptors and stuff? Very interesting stuff. My doc and I had a great convo about all of it that explained a bit to me why I've always needed to be high and migrated to drugs over alcohol. Seems I lean more Gaba "A" than Gaba "B"...

I never had it offered for withdrawal....i just got sick of how fast the train was moving and knew if i didn't jump off @ full speed my train was gonna run out of track. Heehee....what a fuckin' wild ride that jump was. SPLAT!

D

Deleted member 2835

I'm currently prescribed pregabalin and if I stop taking it I can't sleep at all.

D

Deleted member 60

I've forgotten to take it a few nights...until about 2AM when it clicks that I didn't take it 'cus the movie is playin' again. I didn't like that it's something you can't just stop...but my doc assured me it was OK and that she would help me out either way...and said that if it works...WTF would i stop taking it anyway? 2.5 years later I'm still taking it. Same dose too. Like I told her...this is the first drug i've probably ever taken according to DR. orders...LOL.
That was always my problem with the narcs. Whaadya mean it's a problem I ate a months worth in less than 2 weeks? HeeHee. "Sorry..i'm a junkie".

My doc said Gaba A prevelant folks tend to lean to pot.....and Gaba B folks lean more to alcohol. Makes sense cus I only really drank cus it was easily sourced...not cus it was my drug of choice...LOL.

D

Deleted member 2835

I was on 2400mgs of gabapentin a day before o switched to pregabalin at 600mgs a day

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I've forgotten to take it a few nights...until about 2AM when it clicks that I didn't take it 'cus the movie is playin' again. I didn't like that it's something you can't just stop...but my doc assured me it was OK and that she would help me out either way...and said that if it works...WTF would i stop taking it anyway? 2.5 years later I'm still taking it. Same dose too. Like I told her...this is the first drug i've probably ever taken according to DR. orders...LOL.
That was always my problem with the narcs. Whaadya mean it's a problem I ate a months worth in less than 2 weeks? HeeHee. "Sorry..i'm a junkie".

My doc said Gaba A prevelant folks tend to lean to pot.....and Gaba B folks lean more to alcohol. Makes sense cus I only really drank cus it was easily sourced...not cus it was my drug of choice...LOL.
hell at 16 i would walk in the local store, gather up my beer, the gals two fingers gold ,head back up in the country . away from city and county cops ,party at the edge of a bean/corn field!