The Christmas Tent

baldmountain

Super Active Member
Started some new seeds. It's always nice when everything geminates successfully. One each of 9 lb hammer by Jinx Proof, G13 Genius and Banana Hash Plant by Country Line Genetics. (All feminized seeds.) Also, 2 Spartan Kush by Spartan Family Genetics since they are regulars. And a C4 by Fast Buds (an auto I have left over) that will go into a pot outside. (Maybe.)

sixforsix20200620.jpg

And it looks like I shouldn't have top dressed this plant. It's weird since the rest of the plants in the tent have had the same top dress but this is the only one that clawed.

eeeee20200620.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Started some new seeds. It's always nice when everything geminates successfully. One each of 9 lb hammer by Jinx Proof, G13 Genius and Banana Hash Plant by Country Line Genetics. (All feminized seeds.) Also, 2 Spartan Kush by Spartan Family Genetics since they are regulars. And a C4 by Fast Buds (an auto I have left over) that will go into a pot outside. (Maybe.)

View attachment 62198

And it looks like I shouldn't have top dressed this plant. It's weird since the rest of the plants in the tent have had the same top dress but this is the only one that clawed.

View attachment 62199
I got two of the same plants , dif phenos . But same thing , one is lighter and curled up . It happens w amending sometimes and it's frustrating that u can't really do anything

baldmountain

Super Active Member
Since it's been a while I thought this was due for an update. Everything that I started in May is harvested except for a Ghost town that hasn't finished yet. Didn't yield a lot but considering I was just going to toss them all I did okay. Heres a current view into the tent:

ct20200719.jpg
front left is the Ghost Town, back left: my UGC-2.0 plant, back right: a clone of the UGC-2.0 plant, front right: a Spartan Kush from Spartan Family Genetics. It isn't flowing even though it is in the flowering ten because I moved it too early. Because this is my veg tent:
ct20200719_2.jpg
Sorry about the purple light. Today was a busy day and I was too tired to get a white light setup. There is a 9 lb hammer from Jinx Proof, G13 Genius and Banana Hash Plant (from Country Line) and a second Spartan Kush (since there was room.) And tucked into the middle are 4 clones.

baldmountain

Super Active Member
Sigh, it's been one of those days.

I have too many plants. I started flowering the plants in my veg tent because nothing in my flower tent will finish. I have a plant that should finish in 8 weeks that is in week 13 and still has lots of white stamens, and another that is close but not quite. (Yes, I started seeds earlier than I should have.)

A plant in my veg tent (2'x2'x4') grew into the lights. I decided to move some plants around since both my tents are flowering. Tall ones in the tall tent, short ones in the short tent. While I was at it, I took the ratchet hangers off the light in the veg tent to hang it directly from the top bar. And I dropped the light on a plant snapping it in half. One of the plants I moved was being held up by other plants. When I moved it into a tent with more room, it flopped over. (Yes there are fans, no they aren't providing good air flow.)

To top it all off, I have some clones that should be in the veg tent, but there is no room. So they are sitting in Solo cups with roots popping out the drain holes under a 100 watt bulb in a shop light.

Some days it is better to just walk away...

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Sigh, it's been one of those days.

I have too many plants. I started flowering the plants in my veg tent because nothing in my flower tent will finish. I have a plant that should finish in 8 weeks that is in week 13 and still has lots of white stamens, and another that is close but not quite. (Yes, I started seeds earlier than I should have.)

A plant in my veg tent (2'x2'x4') grew into the lights. I decided to move some plants around since both my tents are flowering. Tall ones in the tall tent, short ones in the short tent. While I was at it, I took the ratchet hangers off the light in the veg tent to hang it directly from the top bar. And I dropped the light on a plant snapping it in half. One of the plants I moved was being held up by other plants. When I moved it into a tent with more room, it flopped over. (Yes there are fans, no they aren't providing good air flow.)

To top it all off, I have some clones that should be in the veg tent, but there is no room. So they are sitting in Solo cups with roots popping out the drain holes under a 100 watt bulb in a shop light.

Some days it is better to just walk away...
I'm in the same boat usually do nine in my 4x4 . Got 12 right now smh