TGA - Cheesequake.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
One of the sexed females is being transferred today from 1g to 4g pot, this thing looks like the best one on foulness, acrid burnt plastic/rubber and lavender. I'm getting hints of roadkill rotten putrid smell off this momma, it literally singes the nose! Cloning begins next week, once I have rooted clones I'll begin flowering these females, about 2-3 weeks. Then I pray these rank/rancid phenotypes are stable and potent AF.

20220618_225155.jpg
I asked for a second opinion: glow stick chemicals and fabric softener, dead animal.

I have a male that smells like this one too!!

I'm definitely making f2's using this phenotype. Glowstick pheno.

Probably another 4 months for seeds to be ready.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
So likely 3 lines will be produced for f2's

Lavendar/candy pheno of which I have 3-4 solid male contenders, and then this "glowstick" line with 2 clear examples, one of each sex. The third line will likely be based on the "cheesey" phenotype, I have one male and some females that smell of Roquefort cheese, funkier and sharper than some of the others, appearing more resinous from stem rub too, makes fingers oily.

3 f2 lines full of potential.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
One of the sexed females is being transferred today from 1g to 4g pot, this thing looks like the best one on foulness, acrid burnt plastic/rubber and lavender. I'm getting hints of roadkill rotten putrid smell off this momma, it literally singes the nose! Cloning begins next week, once I have rooted clones I'll begin flowering these females, about 2-3 weeks. Then I pray these rank/rancid phenotypes are stable and potent AF.

View attachment 116028
I asked for a second opinion: glow stick chemicals and fabric softener, dead animal.

I have a male that smells like this one too!!

I'm definitely making f2's using this phenotype. Glowstick pheno.

Probably another 4 months for seeds to be ready.
Sounds amazing @Shua1991. I like your journal, keep up the good work.