Swamp Boys

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
So I planted a pack of Lemon Royale last night. Looking for something different and clearing the neglected packs in the vault - if it doesn't spark joy then trade it , sell it or grow it, but never let them go to waste! (y)
Lemon Tree x GMO/Tk Skunk.
From what I've heard I should expect close to 12 weeks flower on some phenos.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
My first 2 and only Swamp Boy strains were Horace - Banana Og x Nigerian and 3D - WiFi x Nigerian.
The Nigerian terp profile was the dominant in both crosses.
I kept the Horace around a while for its Haze like high and impressive yield.
I crossed her to Greenpoints Copper Chem and Garlix. The Nigerian Terps dominated those crosses as well.:D

Horace - 2 weeks veg and 11 weeks flower in a 5 gallon bucket of coco = 12 dried Oz
20171008_111920.jpg20171008_112057.jpg

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
have some apocolypse f2's set back, can't ever afford swamp boys, but talked with ricky on a forum in the old days and always liked and followed him and krome. Hearing really good things on that gmo/tk male I think they used on some crosses.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
have some apocolypse f2's set back, can't ever afford swamp boys, but talked with ricky on a forum in the old days and always liked and followed him and krome. Hearing really good things on that gmo/tk male I think they used on some crosses.
They have fancy packaging that comes with a sticker. :D
I've noticed that Swamp Boys gear starts high and can then be picked up for much less after a few months, of course the really good or hype crosses are sold out by then.
I've got a pack of those Apocalypto F2'S from Useful, that I recieved in a trade. I've been meaning to try and find any grows of it.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Came time to take down our Horace by swamp boys which is a cross of banana og x nigerian. Easy to grow no fuss plant and one of my favs by swamp boys. She was a frosty frosty girl, 8 weeks which is about a week short of what she usually runs but the trichs don't lie. Large fist sized buds with swelled up calyx's making them look full of seeds but not. I usually wait until in bud to clone and she cloned in 7 days and took off, the clone looks like will yield more than the mom.

horace.jpg

horace 1.jpg

horace 2.jpg

horace 3.jpg

These certainly did not have the heft of Dope Heffalump plants shown above as the cooler room temps works on the size of ours but certainly a keeper.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
What kind of smells are coming of that Horace she looks like straight fire
banana and just straight funk can't put my finger on it but it stinks I suppose that is the nigerian coming in maybe an old gym bag just can't place it but pushed the carbon filters.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
their gear is straight fire, most of it, why they don't have to brag or showboat as much. In the old days of hg420, ricky and krome would talk and answer questions, etc. Especially ricky, wealth of info back then. I keep waitin for them and texas kid seeds to have a sale, lmfao, im still waitin.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
which one of their strains is the most Indica , short , decent yield and potent , that's all I really want to know. Like to try a pack from Them at some point.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well we finished the clone of the mom shown above and I believe an even bigger harvest and just a great no drama plant. Sat in the back left corner and other than one defol and nuits ever two days never had to watch / mess / worry or anything. Went a day or two over 9 weeks and could have gone a few more days but needed the room and she was done. Did not pull a clone so may try to get a small reveg to get some clones. Plant loves to be super cropped. Large harvest of big tight frosty nugs on a med sized plant.

horace.jpg

horace 1.jpg

horace 2.jpg

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Heard very good things about swamp boys. Impressive packaging every thing is blown out everywhere and seemed I got lucky to find some 007UP seeds from the most recent drop and just got these yesterday. I'd imagine a benchmark for high quality seeds would appear dark in color with the tiger stripes.

20210501_105359.jpg

Attachments

$kruntz

Banned
Just popped Lime Cakes (lime kush x triangle mints) Was very excited for this cross. I let a buddy run 3 of em and he said they popped and died so I'm gonna find out myself; 5 Beans popped.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Since this thread popped back up, I got a pack of those 007up, and they were pale as well. Germ rate was shit at 2 for 6. I have two going at different stages and just flipped one - no clue if I got a girl yet. Got a replacement pack from them instead of a credit, but I got Mojito - completely different lineage - to see if that's better.

I understand that Swamp Boys are hydro growers, no clue if that has anything to do with it but me being in soil I am not in the medium they were bred in...

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks for updating and confirming this. My seeds didn't even have stripes. Pale seeds means the breeder isn't allowing the seeds to mature or the quality control sucks. From a manufacturing standpoint the less time the lights are on saves costs. End of the day you would think the see what is going into the containers and DGAF.

For those that do make your own seeds keep the nitrogen levels a up a bit in flower with fish bone meal top dressing. Some of my crosses below with a lg grain of brown rice for scale.

Attachments

Last edited: