Swamp Boys

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks for updating and confirming this. My seeds didn't even have stripes. Pale seeds means the breeder isn't allowing the seeds to mature or the quality control sucks. From a manufacturing standpoint the less time the lights are on saves costs. End of the day you would think the see what is going into the containers and DGAF.

For those that do make your own seeds keep the nitrogen levels a up a bit in flower with fish bone meal top dressing. Some of my crosses below with a lg grain of brown rice for scale.
I had two that cracked, put out maybe an 1/8th inch tail, then stopped. No vigor whatsoever. And both that popped were lollygaggers.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
I had two that cracked, put out maybe an 1/8th inch tail, then stopped. No vigor whatsoever. And both that popped were lollygaggers.
So far I'm seeing a similar result. In the 7 5 gallon pots pictured is the last run of the year. All were started the same day (dropped right into the soil no paper towel step) same batch of soil same fertilizer ect. CSI Luck Dog and BredBy42 all are very vigorous only 1 didn't pop. The last picture of the straggler is Archive's Hazemat OG ordered from a seed bank and not sure of the born on date. This one was munched by something (has an excuse) but the other seed didn't pop.

20211008_225845.jpg

20211008_225752.jpg

20211008_225801.jpg

20211008_225819.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have one 007up in flower and it's nothing special to look at. It has nice tops, but almost no smell, and all the leaves are showing issues. And it's alongside a bunch of plants that are killing it. I'll hold final judgement until it is smoke ready, but I don't see it surprising me.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Mostly cured update on 007up. Shitty grow. Ugly leaves (like chemdog) and runty compared to the others in the same drop.

FUCKED

ME
UP
:cool:

So in my humble opinion the Swamp Boys breed in Hydro and that is a detriment to anyone growing in a different style. Bro-science all the way but that is my opinion. And also that they are OG's that still have skills. I think they have gone commercial and making beans is not their primary focus.

Maybe it never was since their primary focus was slinging volume. So the top-shelf price they get for their weed does not necessarily justify the top-shelf price for their beans. I think their OG status has gotten them a room full of genetics that you can't fuck up too bad. So hunting and further breeding is probably the best option.