Super Skunk

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
Special Notes: The potential of this combination of genetics will prove to the world that there is a God… in the shape of a plant. Talk about a Burning Bush!

I loved that part but like you say they have so many crosses out there just looking for direction to start my hunt
Figured @J.James might have a word on the subject to steer a young man on his quest. I know you got old seed stock

I AM

Just my 2 cent...
Uncle fester skunk is the closest I have come to "vetted" skunk. I caught a thread that claimed skunkman worked with feds & took down a seedbank...then ran to coffeeshop land & cut out the rancid terps.
Leaving the RKS from a Hells Angel name Uncle Fester & the skunk used by Duke Diamond & Dominion. This is at nature farm genetics. Idk if he is LEGIT...but he has some fire up his sleeve.

The second is from ITC genetics...
Deer Creek Cut...aka Fart Blossom.
I cant say because I have not grown...however, I THINK this dude has a real deal skunk.

JJ has the MSS...it may be a sweet skunk...idk. I didnt get to finish her. Again I dont know...

I was set on JJ's skunk cross. Then I found ITC. Now, Im looking at Nature Farm.
Its a real RKS out there.

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
Just my 2 cent...
Uncle fester skunk is the closest I have come to "vetted" skunk. I caught a thread that claimed skunkman worked with feds & took down a seedbank...then ran to coffeeshop land & cut out the rancid terps.
Leaving the RKS from a Hells Angel name Uncle Fester & the skunk used by Duke Diamond & Dominion. This is at nature farm genetics. Idk if he is LEGIT...but he has some fire up his sleeve.

The second is from ITC genetics...
Deer Creek Cut...aka Fart Blossom.
I cant say because I have not grown...however, I THINK this dude has a real deal skunk.

JJ has the MSS...it may be a sweet skunk...idk. I didnt get to finish her. Again I dont know...

I was set on JJ's skunk cross. Then I found ITC. Now, Im looking at Nature Farm.
Its a real RKS out there.
Is that UF skunk #18 ?
Thanks for info, and let me know your findings

I AM

It is...

NFG has my attention...
They have a 'dumpster' x
Bodhi is the only other 'dumpster' x that I have seen. I watch for hybrids like those...

I just saw a schrom x in the past 3 days.
Deep Space Creations??!:unsure:

Worth a pack...